What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a rough 91 today. Course was soaking wet and had no roll, balls plugged, greens were so slow and soggy it was nuts. Not complaining though, I could have been working hahaha.

Shot 83. I posted in the what will you shoot today thread that I wanted to break 80. Second time at my course and there were a few holes I will play differently next time that might make the difference of me breaking that 80 or not.

Shot an 87 at Pine Lakes with 23 other THPers. Great day great golf. 39 puts killed me! But had a great time and made some new friends!

Turner

Shot an 87 at Pine Lakes with 23 other THPers. Great day great golf. 39 puts killed me! But had a great time and made some new friends!

Turner

Awesome, 23 other THPers there is no way that it couldn't have been a great time. Enjoy

Turner

T!!! Great chatting with you yesterday! We'll have to return in 2014 so you can go LOW at Pine Lakes.

First round since the Bridgestone and shot a ho hum 79. I have new irons on the brain, at least that is what I am blaming.

Shot an 80 at the home course today but unfortunately Mrs Smitty beat me with a 79. With these scores, her GHIN handicap is now trending at 9.7 (from 10.8 index) and mine is now trending at 11.0 (from 11.6 index). Congrats Mrs Smitty!

If this keeps up, I might be hanging out at the spa at the THP 'Love is in the Air' event in May...

ezepeme8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:
My round was the tale of 2 nines. Front nine I shot a 47 with 23 putts, while on the back nine I shot a 39 (new 9-hole PB!) with 17 putts. My putting was so close on so many holes, but just took awhile to get the feel down. Got a tourney on Wednesday so I hope my back nine game comes out to play again.

46/41. Pretty rough start after missing the last few weeks, but nice to get out there.

42/41 yesterday. Not that bad just implementing this swing change is frustrating... however, weather was beautiful and nobody hit into me.... so all and all good day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

Saturday with Ryan555 at Adams Pointe in Blue Springs, MO. Tale of two nines. Was hooking (snap hooked a few) the ball on the front. Better-ish on the back nine. Smooth 42 on the front and a 37 on the back for a 79. 3 lost balls, one 3 putt and 3 birdies on the round. I was disappointed compared to the last round where I played quite well.

Bad day where after a few holes I started hitting second balls. Probably shot about a 90 but didn't keep score.

Shot a 48/43, (91 on par 68 course). Could have broken 90 had a couple of puts I missed on the lip gone in.

Easily my best round since coming back to the game, first with my new irons which I definitely think have improved my consistency.

Nice job swellins. Keep up the good work.

Shot a 42/40 today. Personal best so far. Was hitting my irons solid!

Congrats on the PB, mckeezy!

Shot a 42/40 today. Personal best so far. Was hitting my irons solid!

Great job on the personal best mckeezy, we'll done!

I shot horribly good if that makes sense. A 103 with only 25 putts. The round was much better than the score shows.

Nice work Mckeezy!

I played 3 rounds this weekend with a +10, +12, +10. The +12 was at a tougher course and was the round that pleased me the most even if it was a higher score. Had a great day with the fairways.

Shot 88 yesterday on a fairly tricky course with 34 putts. I has a lot of encouraging signs - my putting was fairly solid, I hit my irons quite well except for one or two swings, and my chipping/scrambling was much better than it has been lately. On the other hand, it should have been around 84, because I dumped at least 4 strokes down the toilet due to being uncharacteristically crappy with my 3W, missing half the fairways, and one bad course management decision. I had 260 to a creek, hadn't been hitting the driver that far all day but was hitting it much better than my 3W, so I took driver and absolutely mashed it straight into the creek. Luckily I scrambled well and only took bogey, but I still felt like a jacka$$!

All in all encouraging though. I've had a rough streak lately of rounds over 90, so we're trending in the right direction.

Got a 90 yesterday. Not bad. Straight bogey golf. Had 5 pars. 3-4 looks at birdie. I did have a nice 50-60 foot chip in but because I had to take a drop earlier on the hole that chip saved bogey, still a 5 on a par 4 isnt bad when you give away a stroke.

98 (51/47) with 40 putts at High Bridge Hills in NJ. I had 6 GIR and 7 FIR which is actually better than usual for me but the greens were fast today. My driver didn't get going until the back nine and even then was uneven and the absence of wedges loftier than 50* was definitely noticeable.

Shot 87 (40/47) today at an (what should be) easy Lakewood CC in Lakewood CA. Didn't count putts as I was trying out the Elite 50's and finally put the J40 CB back in play. Too bad I couldn't hit them... I did drop one in from about 80 yds out, though. Need more of those!

44-43 for 87. I'm hitting the ball like a 15 and chipping and putting like a 5 at this point. I think that my mind has already checked out on this golf season, I felt like I was just going through the motions on a number of shots today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back