DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down isn't a navigable direction. It's not on compasses & when I got my Capt license they didn't go over up & down just N, S, E, W

So does the sail travel north on the mast? Or a plane go north in elevation? Maybe not navigable, but you can travel in the direction "down"

Up north? Born and raised in Texas sir...

Do you know how to orient a map? The map is turned so it's facing the direction you are traveling(kinda like your GPS does automatically) so in the given example traveling down would be going east.

Ummm, interesting you're from this area. Wouldn't have guessed it. You can still be part of the wolf pack anyways.

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

So does the sail travel north on the mast? Or a plane go north in elevation? Maybe not navigable, but you can travel in the direction "down"

Those are not directions, they are all relative terms that change for every POV. North is always north and can be travelled from anywhere.

But, yeah I knew what you meant.

Those are not directions, they are all relative terms that change for every POV. North is always north and can be travelled from anywhere.

But, yeah I knew what you meant.

Agreed, which is why I made the comment about the map. Depending on the POV of the map, down could be a correct direction of travel to the desired destination!!

Also if you travel North via a map, and I travel north via a compass, do we really arrive at the same location? LOL

Agreed, which is why I made the comment about the map. Depending on the POV of the map, down could be a correct direction of travel to the desired destination!!

Stop fighting it.........you were wrong. Let it go and let's continue to talk golf.

So where the heck is Dog at now?

Stop fighting it.........you were wrong. Let it go and let's continue to talk golf.

So where the heck is Dog at now?

Wouldn't wrong be relative to the POV of the reader?!

Wouldn't wrong be relative to the POV of the reader?!

If that makes you feel better, then yes, in my POV, and others, you were wrong. I hate being the bad guy.

Bulldog, where are you now?!

well you boys talked me into it I'm at Edwin watts in Arlington on Lamar Street

Did you go down?

Thank You, Thank You.....please tip your waitress before you leave and we will see you all next time!

Let me know if there are any deals to be had.

Loading up on GP Gen2 grips..$2.70ea. Buy about 30

Did you go down?

Thank You, Thank You.....please tip your waitress before you leave and we will see you all next time!

Down 30, down cooper, down Lamar, down the driveway

Still here put in request & ill check

Still but grips are 40%

Really like to but dinner & room is next

Really like to but dinner & room is next

This might temp you even more
a7esepaz.jpg

Saturday morning at 9:40

Pm ya niteowl

Excited about tomorrow's round! (which usually means I'll play like crap)

Looking forward to meeting some more THPers. I feel privileged to play with someone who drove 6 hours south just to get in a round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back