The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is cool

Those helmets are awesome! TG will be missed in the NFL. What a freaking animal that dude has been

Thats a pretty awesome helmet for TG. very nice gesture.

This is pretty damn cool:

That is awesome!

We all knew it was going to happen. Garrett just sounded like an idiot the last few days trying to play games and hint that RoNO might still play...

Can't say I'm surprised at all.

Just saw that Romo had surgery and is on IR.

Can't say I'm surprised at all.

No surprise. Just made Garrett sound more like an idiot for trying to play mind games these last two days. Unfortunately, I am sure it Jones speaking for him more then anything.

No surprise. Just made Garrett sound more like an idiot for trying to play mind games these last two days. Unfortunately, I am sure it Jones speaking for him more then anything.
Honestly, I bet Garrett just had no clue what was going on. Deer in headlights type of thing.

Honestly, I bet Garrett just had no clue what was going on. Deer in headlights type of thing.

He knew.. I honestly feel sorry for Cowboy fans for having to go through this year in and year out.

Just kidding, it keeps me entertained :D

Nate..... Eagles NFC East Champs now?

Nate..... Eagles NFC East Champs now?

Not sure this changes anything.. Don't think any of us thought Romo was playing.

As you well know the NFC East Champs will be the winner of this game Sunday so either the Cowboys or the Eagles.

Not sure this changes anything.. Don't think any of us thought Romo was playing.

As you well know the NFC East Champs will be the winner of this game Sunday so either the Cowboys or the Eagles.

Except for Garrett haha

You should be.....and if you don't, I will be the first to laugh.

Just giving you some more heck... Bet still on for giving 7 points?

Whatever.....the master coach up in NE plays these games all the time....this is nothing new.

True, Garrett is basically the Bellichick 2.0. :D :bashful:

True, Garrett is basically the Bellichick 2.0. :D :bashful:

Have you been drinking this morning? Yes, we know your QB is back in to save the day. Just leave us Cowboy fans to our own misery. No need to step and turn the foot on us this week.

Think I'll just take my medicine and stick with my Miracle on Ice movie for Sunday.

I will be a good sport and still put one on for all of the smack I have threw around though.

I would be pretty shocked if this was a 7 point game either way.

Have you been drinking this morning? Yes, we know your QB is back in to save the day. Just leave us Cowboy fans to our own misery. No need to step and turn the foot on us this week.

Unfortunately, I don't think we really know what kind of coach Garrett is capable of being (good or bad) and won't know as long as he is in Dallas and under JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back