Harry Arnett - THP Radio - Your Thoughts?

Fark, missed my chance to ask a question. Stupid job. Why does it require me to have time away from THP.

Seriously, though some great questions already.

I was going to ask Harry what his thought would be about extending the PGA show for 2 days that would be open to the public? So much great stuff that golfers like me would love to see. THP coverage is phenomenal but still a dream to see it in person one day.

No worries -- I covered the "breakfast slider or doughnut" question, so it's all good.

Got a lot of your questions answered.
This will go up very soon and you can hear Harry Arnett as always, being honest, insightful and full of information.

Genuinely excited, these interviews with Harry are always a treat.

Got a lot of your questions answered.
This will go up very soon and you can hear Harry Arnett as always, being honest, insightful and full of information.

Can't wait. These are always well done and I enjoy the discussions between you and Harry!

in his "explain this to me" where he has doc explain some tech while he makes coffee with the coffee machine. what is with the cans of spam in the background

doh... didnt notice the time deadline
anyhow, does anyone know what the cans of spam are for?

Looking forward to seeing this one, I know you pounded him with questions on this interview.

Lots of great questions, the few I had in mind were already suggested. Looking forward to hearing this interview.

thanks JB

I missed this one! Bummer. Wanted to know his take on Freddie Freeman getting the big 8 year contract with the Braves and how he feels about him now being "The Face of the Franchise", and where he thinks our Braves will end up this season. Spring Training starts in one week.

in his "explain this to me" where he has doc explain some tech while he makes coffee with the coffee machine. what is with the cans of spam in the background

doh... didnt notice the time deadline
anyhow, does anyone know what the cans of spam are for?

Here ya go.

We got those from a guy who follows us on the internet. He lived in same town as a Spam factory and sent us a box full.

Can't wait to watch once it goes up!

thanks on the spam info
i was hoping for some crazy whacked bet where he or chad has to eat a can of spam a week

I can't wait to hear this interview. Always love it when Harry is on and 2 golf geniuses get to talk to each other while we all listen.

Always awesome when JB and Harry get together and talk golf. Can't wait till this one is up and can hear it.

Oh, I can't wait! This will be good!

But I'm making a stab ginger or Maryann wasn't asked! Lol

I look forward to hearing this one. The THP Radio shows with Harry are always a good listen. Maybe he will reveal his fail proof plan to topple Chad at The King.

I look forward to hearing this one. The THP Radio shows with Harry are always a good listen. Maybe he will reveal his fail proof plan to topple Chad at The King.

I kid you not, he does mention his plan on how he will be winning.

I kid you not, he does mention his plan on how he will be winning.

What can I say...that's the kind of wavelength I share with this great leader of men. :act-up: #ImWithHarry

Back