SwingByte 2 Preview - THP TV

cheers Alex

just have to get targetline fix to ensure SB meets my needs and accuracy requirements.

Is the difference between SB1 and SB2 just the fixing mechanism or have have you upgraded the electronics ?

the electronics are updated versions of the same components.

the electronics are updated versions of the same components.

So if yon published accuracy numbers for both would the SB2 accuracy be better or has quality of components simply increased?

We'll be releasing an Android tablet update after the iPad update, but no firm date yet. It's coming - a substantial portion of our users are Android users, so we're keenly aware of your needs.

Keep in mind that some Android phones are more powerful than most tablets (Galaxy Note II).

What's the retail price going to be for the SB2? I pretty much skipped the first SB cause of the problems with the rubber strap not keeping the device stable while on the club shaft, though you guys did offer to send replacements and even had members test out new solutions.

Can't wait for the updated ipad app... I'm guessing the app will work with the SB1?

Alex
If yon published accuracy numbers for both SB1 and SB2 would the SB2 accuracy be better or has quality of components simply increased?

Alex, saw you lurking today without answering my question. Is the difference in SB2 accuracy an unknown?

You can pretty much put me down for one as soon as you get the Android tablet app working so I can use it with my Transformer Prime.

Alex, saw you lurking today without answering my question. Is the difference in SB2 accuracy an unknown?

i keep this page open - so my name showing up isn't lurking ;)

as with any new product iteration, sb2 accuracy is improved over sb1. i can't share concrete numbers with you, but this improvement comes from new versions of the same components, not a radical design change.

Same here!

workin' on it

photo%20%2834%29.JPG

Sweet, it's nice to see some Android love for this. It's annoying and frustrating when developers code for IOS only and miss out on an entire market. Just wanted to give you a thanks. :thumbup:

Anyone want to buy a SB1 in great condition...

Reason for sale > Upgrading to SB2 ;)

just a heads up - the email with the loyalty code has gone out to folks with swings in their accounts
Put my pre order in this morning :)

You can pretty much put me down for one as soon as you get the Android tablet app working so I can use it with my Transformer Prime.

Same here!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Any news on the release date of the 2.0 software? Already ordered a tripod mount for my iPad mini and can't wait to give it a go.
Btw. for how long is the $50 loyalty discount for SB1 customers valid. I got my code some weeks ago but I am not sure whether it is worth upgrading (I've still got about 10 adhesive mounts left, so don't have a big problem with slippage).

Any news on the release date of the 2.0 software? Already ordered a tripod mount for my iPad mini and can't wait to give it a go.
Btw. for how long is the $50 loyalty discount for SB1 customers valid. I got my code some weeks ago but I am not sure whether it is worth upgrading (I've still got about 10 adhesive mounts left, so don't have a big problem with slippage).

We're in final beta testing of the software, should be out soon. I'll let you guys know here (and elsewhere) when the release date is set. The code is good for 3 months, so you have some time to decide.

Thanks for the reply, I have SB1. Are you going to have distance in the second version?

Back