Bluetooth Speaker Roundup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has been testing many of the top brands and those that you may not know about soon will have a full Roundup of devices hitting the home page. Over 20 speakers will be tested and broken down to see which ones work best for the golf course.

5yreja8a.jpg

Really looking forward to the feedback on these!

Wow thats alot of different speakers which mean alot of good information coming. So are these just going to be tested in general like at home or out on the course to? And how do you think others on the course will handle this when golfers are out on the course with speakers in there carts or bags?

Will be following along closely. Interested to see which one ends up on top.

I am really interested to see how the Sound Chucks from Puma performed.

• Admin
Wow thats alot of different speakers which mean alot of good information coming. So are these just going to be tested in general like at home or out on the course to? And how do you think others on the course will handle this when golfers are out on the course with speakers in there carts or bags?

They have been tested on the course and driving in the cart.
Music on the course is not really the debate as it pertains to the test. Some like it, some hate it, and that is to be determined by course rules and the individual. Our goal is to provide info on the different models. There is a full thread to debate whether or not its good for the game.

My brother has one from Beacon Audio that he really likes. Got it for him for Xmas this year at his request. Interested to see which ones you guys put through the ringer.

cool idea. I've never really thought about speakers on the course until I heard about t through Grandaddy thread. always figured I'd distract other golfers. I love listening to music through headphones during practice though. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Some excellent choices in there, I can't wait to hear how they perform!

Really looking forward to this one, as I have been in the market for a bluetooth speaker for quite some time.

Nice collection, looking forward to the results and feedback!

I will be waiting patiently for the results to hit. I'm going to pick up a speaker soon and look forward to some THP reviews to help with my selection process.

I've been thinking about getting a bluetooth speaker recently. Can't wait to read the reviews.

My wife was looking at the Bose mini speaker. We have a friend who has one and she let her borrow it for a few days. It was quite good, to say the least. I look forward to seeing which ones worked best for you JB.

Love these things, used them in the shop, on the golf cart, in the shower.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing the reviews.

I really liked using these with the ZooCrew. Admittedly, I didn't think that I would. But, it's kind of nice having the music in the background.

I don't think that I could use one unless I was with THPers or people I knew really well. It would be tough getting paired up with someone and then whipping out the tunes.

Looking forward to the results.

I have never seen a clearer picture uploaded via Tapatalk than the one in the OP. #HighDef

This is awesome! I am extremely interested. I hope they have the "Best performance of 90's hip hop" category!!!

This is one I've been waiting for, I really want to invest in a GOOD quality speaker as opposed to the little piddly one that I have now, SO many more options out there than I ever realized.

Great idea for testing JB! So many of them out there right now.

This is awesome! I am extremely interested. I hope they have the "Best performance of 90's hip hop" category!!!

The only way that category works is if P4B is riding shotgun.

Can't wait to read your feedback on this one. I haven't jumped on the music thing, but I'm definitely interested.

Just don't run over the speaker (Vegas Style)

I'll be checking this out. Not really in the market as I mostly like to walk but for those times that I do ride, I might just need some thing cheap and works well.

Back