The pen that writes forever ...

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
... and probably costs a fortune.

Looks like a cool pen, and I would love to own one (most expensive pen I have is a Monteblanc ballpoint I received as a graduation gift). But like this article says, the fountain pens from this company run about 1,500 Euros, so no telling what this "forever pen" will cost.

Last edited:
Can't see myself paying more than a couple bucks for a PACK of pens lol. I lose them

Can't see myself paying more than a couple bucks for a PACK of pens lol. I lose them

Heck, I can't even write in pen I mess up so much, gotta use erasable ones.

I would love to have a pen like that, but it's gotta be hella way too spendy. Very cool though.

Pretty neat that technology has moved this far. Inkless pen, wonder how it works!

I quit buying nice pens because they'd disappear. Then I found a couple of them that my wife had "put away"......

While I won't buy one because of the expense, I am interested to see how it works and how/if that technology trickles down.

Do people still use writing utensils? Jk. If it's more then 5.99 for a pack of 10, I'm not buying.

The link to the one mentioned in the article http://www.vat19.com/dvds/the-inkless-metal-pen.cfm is less than $30, I might be willing to spend that but probably not when so many salesmen gave me so many pens while I was working they should last me all the way through my retirement.

I lose pens before they run out of ink, so...theres that.

Back