SeeMore Putters Thread

Very nice!

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

There are some SeeMore noobies that are getting it done lately! I love it!

Very nice cricket. Look forward to hearing how she rolls. She's a beaut

Very nice cricket!! Love me some SeeMore putters!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Very nicely done jimny!! First SeeMore?

Lol, no. First one still being restored (painted). Second one gifted to fiancee. Third one from eBay hasn't come and I paid on February 2nd. I really want to roll Seemore and so bought this one. All FGP and all different year model, I guess.

Quickly unpacked my FGP and all I can say is WOW!! 10/10 condition. Looks absolutely brand new. Didnt realize it at the tine but it is the bronze FGP which I happen to like alot. The oversize green feel-tec grip is AWESOME. I am totally in love. Will get some pictures up tonight.

Nice Dev, looking forward to the pics! Definitely liking the looks of the bronze FGP I just picked up as well.

Nice Dev, looking forward to the pics! Definitely liking the looks of the bronze FGP I just picked up as well.

The description said 8.5 out of 10. I am guess the defects were on the shaft. SeeMore did an amazing job of reshafting and regripping because it looks like its 10/10 condition.

The description said 8.5 out of 10. I am guess the defects were on the shaft. SeeMore did an amazing job of reshafting and regripping because it looks like its 10/10 condition.

Probably, mine was 8/10 with a perfect head and very minor wear at the bottom of the shaft with an older original grip. Easy fixing!

Quickly unpacked my FGP and all I can say is WOW!! 10/10 condition. Looks absolutely brand new. Didnt realize it at the tine but it is the bronze FGP which I happen to like alot. The oversize green feel-tec grip is AWESOME. I am totally in love. Will get some pictures up tonight.

tonight???? LAMEO should have been immediate

Probably, mine was 8/10 with a perfect head and very minor wear at the bottom of the shaft with an older original grip. Easy fixing!

I have a SS on my Odyssey but the oversize SeeMore Feeltec is awesome! I absolutely love it. The green looks AWESOME too. So happy right now.

Sorry. I was dealing with a projectile vomiting child all night.

The kid would have understood lol

looking forward to it, maybe post the before pics from the auction and then the after?

The kid would have understood lol

looking forward to it, maybe post the before pics from the auction and then the after?

Yeah. Thats what I am planning on doing. If I remember the pics on the auction werent great but I will do my best.

Yeah. Thats what I am planning on doing. If I remember the pics on the auction werent great but I will do my best.

no doubt, looking forward to seeing them

getting hard to resist the urge to jump on the seemore train, the golf galaxy has a limited supply but I liked the SI3 best out of the bunch

I love all the recent SeeMore purchasing.......even if some make me green with envy. *cough* Jman *cough*

I love all the recent SeeMore purchasing.......even if some make me green with envy. *cough* Jman *cough*

My last round was soiled with no feel or touch on the greens. I'm looking for more consistency and once I get it with the flat stick, my handicap will slip on back down the ladder. SeeMore SB2 in my lineup to test at the THP outing in May. I hope there is one there to test :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:

You're such a tease!! Also I think you just put me over the edge on purchasing a baby blue SeeMore grip for my si2, which is fun news for me.

Im wanting to get a seemore, but there doesnt seem to be a fitter anywhere near me.

Perhaps a trip to Franklin TN is in order.

Sweet Dev and Cookie! I cant wait to get my first SeeMore this weekend.

Im wanting to get a seemore, but there doesnt seem to be a fitter anywhere near me.

Perhaps a trip to Franklin TN is in order.

I hope I can visit SeeMore HQ someday, but I drove about 3 hours for a putter lesson/fitting, and it was the best decision I ever made!!!

I hope I can visit SeeMore HQ someday, but I drove about 3 hours for a putter lesson/fitting, and it was the best decision I ever made!!!

Mine was about 4 hours, like you, best decision ever. Need to go back and visit Brady again soon.

Back