WTS: R1 + extras, Adams Super S hybrids, Cleveland 588 RTX CB Wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldguy

Part-Time Sasquatch
Reaction score
Handicap
15.3 GHIN
I'm working on thinning the herd of stuff I don't use anymore but should still prove very useful to someone. Nothing wrong with anything I'm selling, but I've been getting the stinkeye from the wife lately so I have to get some stuff gone. I've split this into two posts to keep things a bit more organized. This one is for clubs.

First up is a TaylorMade R1 White. I have two stock shafts for this - a regular flex Aldila RIP Phenom (extended 1" over standard) and a stiff flex Matrix Ozik Rul 60 (standard length). Both shafts have Lamkin Crossline 3GEN Oversize grips. I have the tool, manual, and headcover. I also have 10, 12, 14, and 16 gram heel/toe weights (TMAG authentic - they are $13ish each from golfsmith) to experiment with swing weight, fade/draw, etc. The head is definitely used but still in good shape with plenty of life left in it. I just couldn't make it work for my swing. I wouldn't hate it if this didn't sell though... it really is a fantastic driver. asking $200 shipped for the whole package or $160 with just one shaft. I have an XS shaft in my other post that has the R1 tip on it and I'd be happy to include that for the right package price, but I really would prefer not to break this package down any further.

Pics:
Spoiler

mzSjmAa.jpg

iej5ckP.jpg

UzdDvbJ.jpg

AJSdpIg.jpg

Hybrids are all sold!
Wedges are sold!

Thanks for taking a look!

Last edited:
my buddy will be interested in the super s hybrids. will PM you once I show him this thread.

PM replied to

bump - the R1 is the only thing not spoken for, and I'm open to offers on the package deal. Let me know!

R1 is pending trade. will update as soon as the trade is final

mods, please lock this up. all items sold/traded. Thanks again THP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back