Highway 18 overload :)

TheAshleys

Reaction score
Handicap
HI EVERYBODY!!!
Charlotte recruited me to come on this site and I LOVE IT!!!

I am one of the Ashley's from Highway 18 (Davis) and wanted to get everyone's view on the show...I didn't read too many blogs and didn't get a ton of feedback.
So...what's the consensus? ANd yes...Charlotte and ROb kicked our butt in the FINALE and took it all!!! They totally deserved it too :)

Anyways...hope to chat with you all soon

All my best,

Ash D

Welcome to THP Ash D.!

Welcome aboard Ashley!! Glad to have you here. I have to admit I didn't catch anything but bits and pieces of the show due to working late during football season. But with you two ladies joining our site, I guess I will have to Tivo the marathon that is coming up.

(Moved this to the check in desk so everyone can greet you)

Welcome Ashley D!

I caught the first couple of episodes of the show. I enjoyed it, but there was something about the format that just wasn't ... right. I can't put my finger on it, but maybe I'll have to watch the Marathon too and see if I get a better idea.

Glad you're onboard. Make sure to recruit Ashleigh K to THP to even out the sexes over here!

Welcome Ashley D!

I caught the first couple of episodes of the show. I enjoyed it, but there was something about the format that just wasn't ... right. I can't put my finger on it, but maybe I'll have to watch the Marathon too and see if I get a better idea.

Glad you're onboard. Make sure to recruit Ashleigh K to THP to even out the sexes over here!

I noticed though that her (or 'your,' so I'm not talking like you aren't in the room) ... that her screenname is TheAshleys. I suspect if the other participates, that they may work as a unit...Love it!

Welcome Ashley... I watched the entire season and I actually enjoyed the show. It was nice to see something a little different than the Big Break series. I have to say that the highlight for me was when you both sank two chips in a row in one of the challenge. I believe you were behind after struggling on the first leg and the two chips in a row thrusted you into first place for that day.

You gave it your all... congrats on the exposure of the show and welcome to our new site

I noticed though that her (or 'your,' so I'm not talking like you aren't in the room) ... that her screenname is TheAshleys. I suspect if the other participates, that they may work as a unit...Love it!

I can always count on Julie to point out my oversights and shortcomings. Thanks kiddo!

Welcome to our home. I hope you enjoy it here as much as most of us do.

sweet to have some "celebrities" on here. its cool that we watched you on tv and now we have the chance to talk with you two. hope you like it here like JB said, i thought the show was interesting because there wasn't anything like it before it came out!

HI EVERYBODY!!!
Charlotte recruited me to come on this site and I LOVE IT!!!

I am one of the Ashley's from Highway 18 (Davis) and wanted to get everyone's view on the show...I didn't read too many blogs and didn't get a ton of feedback.
So...what's the consensus? ANd yes...Charlotte and ROb kicked our butt in the FINALE and took it all!!! They totally deserved it too :)

Anyways...hope to chat with you all soon

All my best,

Ash D

:bashful:

Welcome, some random number of Ashleys!

We don't have access to the Golf Channel Down Under not sure why. It is the only tv channel I watch when I visit the US. U-tube is about the best we can do. I'd bet London to a brick, that our tv producers have their eye on H18 and how it pans out over there, with a view to initiating a similar program over here. HW18 World Championships 2011 USA vs Australia.; of course you guys wouldn't stand a chance (especially if a beer on each tee was compulsory).

Welcome Ashley D.

We're very happy to have you here.

Welcome to the site Ashley D! We're happy to have you.

You two sure provided some giggles when watching the show, looking forward to having you around.

Oh, welcome! Honored to have you here.
The show was great and you two were a riot! Loved it!

Nice!!! I'm trying to get Jay to join too!! haha. Highway 18 is taking over, where are the big breakers?

We are just glad to have you aboard and will be joining us for the PGA show.

We are just glad to have you aboard and will be joining us for the PGA show.

Looking forward to it!! :beauty:

Nice!!! I'm trying to get Jay to join too!! haha. Highway 18 is taking over, where are the big breakers?

Yeah... we need to track down Sally Dee and Elizabeth Stuart since they are our Tampa representatives.

Welcome Ashley. Glad to have you here!

I watched the whole series twice! (watched the first airing and then the re-run) I loved the show and cannot wait until they run the next season. To be honest I was rooting for The Ashley's from day one. Nothing against you Charlotte but a team of 2 girls holds a lot of merit for a 15 year old guy :banana:

But really, I was sad that you guys lost in the end, but I was happy that you guys made it all the way to the end. Congrats!

Quick question, what are you guy's doing now for golf? Futures Tour? College team still?

Nothing against you Charlotte but a team of 2 girls holds a lot of merit for a 15 year old guy :banana:

The young man speaketh the truth! LOL

Back