What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome Man. I live in Monroeville, but I work in Evergreen. I will run up there from time to time on Fridays after lunch. They have a par3 course that I love to go and work on thing.

Have a great time man. Enjoy these outings.
Good to meet someone else from LA. I used to have some relatives that lived around Monroeville.

IMG_2277_zpsf1c7fcf3.jpg

Bought a Ping '59 Anser 2 and a 10 x 30 golf impact net to replace the cheapo Callaway net I destroyed.

601409_414672578624039_830750196_n.jpg

does Buck accept Mike's Hard Lemonade as payment?

hahaha poor Mikey Dean still getting picked on for drinking alcohol with umbrellas in it!

Booked my hotel for the AC Invitational. Booyah!

Didn't buy today, but my SeeMore HC, Cobra adapter, A7 hybrid cover, and SeeMore M1 Prototype came today....pics to come.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

UPS man stopped by today!

A few pills
9ypagy8y.jpg

One of these..... (JMan, did you own this? Lots of lead tape residue)
uza6edu8.jpg

......Bought because of this
edyqarun.jpg

More deliveries tomorrow and the rest of the week. Gonna be a good one!

I bought some pop up protectors. As I tinker with my swing I want to make sure that I protect my new bombers. Already got a little scratch on the crown of the XHot today and can't stomach the thought of doing anything worse.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

TM Superdeep and 5 TM adapters.
Finally got the adjustable driver you have been looking for. Nice purchase.

TM Superdeep and 5 TM adapters.

Nice sir!

I grabbed a "new" 2009 58.10 Callaway X-Forged vintage wedge for 40.00. Couldn't say know.

I went to the Chicago Golf Show yesterday and picked up 2 Taylormade ATV wedges (50* and 56*) for $70 apiece.

Nice sir!

I grabbed a "new" 2009 58.10 Callaway X-Forged vintage wedge for 40.00. Couldn't say know.
I didnt no you were looking for an older X-Forged.

I didnt no you were looking for an older X-Forged.

Yup. Maybe my favorite wedges ever.

Just need to track a 54 now. Or just go RTX CB since it'd be for bunkers and full swings mostly anyways.

Yup. Maybe my favorite wedges ever.

Just need to track a 54 now. Or just go RTX CB since it'd be for bunkers and full swings mostly anyways.
I have a RTX 54*, if you want it.

Um.......maaaaaaaaaybe...:alien:
I started working on some paintfill on it, but the CB and I just dont agree 100%.

I started working on some paintfill on it, but the CB and I just dont agree 100%.

I'd not say no. I struggled with the 56 as well as an around the green club, but it was like stealing out of the sand.

Only if you'd be sure, I've had my eyes on a RAW one all night too coincidentally! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back