What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a golfpride mid size VDR grip for my Cobra Amp Cell driver. The blue butt on the VDR grip really looks sharp on the snake! Matches it perfect.

When I got home from picking up the grip I noticed a box in the garage :bananadance:. My new Callaway X Hot Pro irons arrived today :blob:. I'm not going to take any pics as everyone already knows what they look like. I have them sitting in the corner where i can look over at them and drool like a basset hound on the hunt :drool::D

Sent in my money for the New England invitational!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Cobra Amp Cell 3w, can't wait to swing it tomorrow, even if it is only on the simulator.

Replaced my Tour Burner Driver and Fairway with the extremely amazing Callaway Razr Fit Driver and Fairway. They added 20+ yards for me. Also replaced my 3 hybrid and 4 iron in my set with the Cobra baffler t-rail+ hybrids. The Hybrids are solid and the Driver and Fairway are long. What more can you ask for? I will post photos of my bag later in the WITB Forum

Nothing bought, but more Callaway goodies arrived today. 2 polos, in parakeet and chili.

Recieved my free Adams Golf Super S hat for doing the "million yard challenge". Nice hat and now I can rep the Adams clubs I put in my bag this month.

Golf Pride Niion's....in Lime/White of course. Gonna need em! :alien:

Nice on the Niions. I'll be interested to see what kind of wear you get on those. Sweet look and feel.

Replaced my Tour Burner Driver and Fairway with the extremely amazing Callaway Razr Fit Driver and Fairway. They added 20+ yards for me. Also replaced my 3 hybrid and 4 iron in my set with the Cobra baffler t-rail+ hybrids. The Hybrids are solid and the Driver and Fairway are long. What more can you ask for? I will post photos of my bag later in the WITB Forum

Cool, I have the Tour Burner Driver, might have to check that one out now :)

Nice on the Niions. I'll be interested to see what kind of wear you get on those. Sweet look and feel.

I'm excited, really was impressed by them at the PGA Demo Day, plus, I'm equally excited by the shafts they will be going on.

Just ordered 1 dozen Z-Stars from LostGolfBalls.com First time ordering from them and I grabbed some AAAAA for $15/doz. Excited to see what kind of condition they're in.

Just ordered 1 dozen Z-Stars from LostGolfBalls.com First time ordering from them and I grabbed some AAAAA for $15/doz. Excited to see what kind of condition they're in.

Nice I have used them before and was very pleased. Enjoy man.

The AAAAA's are awesome.

Bought a dozen srixon z star sl tour yellows. Can't wait to give them some swings

I'm just now noticing this sub forum. Seems fairly active. *wink wink*

Well, yesterday I picked up a set of Wilson Staff Ci11 irons and today I picked up an Adams Fast 12LS head, 22* Adams Idea Super SS hybrid with the Ozik Program 7.1 shaft and 3 R11 Taylormade FCT adapters.

I bought a Seemore M1. I'm fired up to game a Seemore for the first time! Not sure about the purple gator cover that is coming with it, but need to see it in person.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Purchased 13 new Iomic Sticky 2.3 mid grips on eBay from Golf Source for $180. An absolute steal for these grips!

And 4 dozen Z-Star XV's from lost golf balls for 13.99 per PLUS 20% off that with coupon code "winter20"

you're welcome.

Last edited:
I bought a Seemore M1. I'm fired up to game a Seemore for the first time! Not sure about the purple gator cover that is coming with it, but need to see it in person.

Man, that headcover is awesome!! Game it proudly!!

Congrats on the m1 jfone!

Just bought some compression tops and bottoms from Kohls - most of their stuff was on clearance for $9-16 a piece.

If you dont like the headcover, I'll take it off your hands...or can trade... :alien:

useda8e8.jpg

Nice stuff Cookie! Are the altitudes in the backseat?

I bought an Albatross Club membership today. :comp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back