Bettinardi Putter Thread

17 inch Winn at 130g. Feels amazing in hand dude.

It really does. The head is gorgeous. This idea was absolute genius. If this putter doesnt make it home with you I swear it was Jman!!!

Just grabbed myself a BB26 for $100

Can not wait to roll this, it'll be the first Bettinardi in my collection!

Mark my words

I will take the putter to my grave with me.

Never have I ever been so confident standing over the ball with a putter before. Whereas in the past my focus was making sure I didnt miss by much and eliminate 3 putts, with this putter Im over the ball and expecting to make it. I still continue to burn edges with it and have the occasional pull yank, but the very vast majority of my putts are right at the cup. And as time has gone on ive noticed that my judgement of speed has gotten better and now more times than not its a true tap in 2 putt when I dont bury the first one.

Love this putter!

Mark my words

Never have I ever been so confident standing over the ball with a putter before. Whereas in the past my focus was making sure I didnt miss by much and eliminate 3 putts, with this putter Im over the ball and expecting to make it. I still continue to burn edges with it and have the occasional pull yank, but the very vast majority of my putts are right at the cup. And as time has gone on ive noticed that my judgement of speed has gotten better and now more times than not its a true tap in 2 putt when I dont bury the first one.

Love this putter!
Quite the endorsement there, 441. Especially given how much you loved your previous putter.

Quite the endorsement there, 441. Especially given how much you loved your previous putter.

Yeah dude, I thought with trying other putters I would just be going through the motions....ummm no. Ive since rolled a few other ones and nothing is even CLOSE. Line is good, speed is good and the feel at impact is amazing

Just curious how the Bettinardi compares to other putters such as Odyssey, SeeMore, or even other high-ends like the Piretti?

Ive gamed Seemore and Odyssey before.

The Betti has worked much better for me.

Different strokes for different folks, you will see a lot of Seemore love shortly.

Just curious how the Bettinardi compares to other putters such as Odyssey, SeeMore, or even other high-ends like the Piretti?

Betti is a terrific high end putter that can compete with anything out there. Some of the stuff they come up with is flat out awesome. I just make more putts using the SeeMore SPi method so that is what I play.

Mark my words

Love this putter!

Looking forward to seeing this in #vegas!

I'd say that they compare well. I've gamed Odyssey, Seemore, Cleveland and even a Scotty for a minute when trying out a buddies. Really just boils down to what suits your putting style / eye. I've found that I putt better with a near center shafted putter, so I've stuck to those. My SS12 is exactly that and it works quite well for me. My Seemore is the same way, so obviously it's an easy transition if I want to mess around. Putting probably my best ever right now with the SS12.

I will say that I am a huge fan of the finishes on my Bettis. They're both gorgeous to look at. The milling is also very attractive and the FIT face puts a very good roll on the ball for me. I have to try to get a ball to skid off the putter face with either of my Bettis.

I'd say that they compare well. I've gamed Odyssey, Seemore, Cleveland and even a Scotty for a minute when trying out a buddies. Really just boils down to what suits your putting style / eye. I've found that I putt better with a near center shafted putter, so I've stuck to those. My SS12 is exactly that and it works quite well for me. My Seemore is the same way, so obviously it's an easy transition if I want to mess around. Putting probably my best ever right now with the SS12.

I will say that I am a huge fan of the finishes on my Bettis. They're both gorgeous to look at. The milling is also very attractive and the FIT face puts a very good roll on the ball for me. I have to try to get a ball to skid off the putter face with either of my Bettis.

I do love me some FIT Face.

Latest addition to my collection;

BB33-D.jpg

BB33-C.jpg

Sweet looking Bettinardi War Eagle

Thanks guys. Sets up perfect to the eye, and it's a shape that I absolutely adore.

So how easy is it to get a putter bent (lie angle)? More specifically a Bettinardi SS5...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

War, that putter looks amazing. Wow.

So how easy is it to get a putter bent (lie angle)? More specifically a Bettinardi SS5...

Piece of cake. Take it to a golf shop with a putter bending machine

Piece of cake. Take it to a folf shop with a putter bending machine

I wasn't sure if they had those to be honest.

I wasn't sure if they had those to be honest.

Oh ya, I bent a TP Mills last week, its alot easier than bending a set of cast irons thats for sure (which I did as well)

Back