The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Yeah. When I had my wisdom teeth come out, I felt a gnawing pain that I thought was just a cavity in back bottom tooth. So it's not like when your wisdom teeth come in you randomly get debilitating waves of pain.
Now when I had them taken out, they had come in crooked so the whole procedure didn't go so well. I woke up towards the end and heard them still drilling. Mouth was swollen and gums were bleeding for a week and a half. Couldn't eat solid food for over two weeks (at which point I tried to eat some scrambled eggs and I think I ate 14 eggs to make up for lost time).
got a lot of vicoden though :banana:

So I could understand taking a lot of time off after having wisdom teeth removed, but I am dubious of the idea that wisdom teeth pain can result in playing 8 holes in 7 over

I had 3 impacted windom teeth and went to bed one night and woke up with have my face swollen the next day. I thought I had strep throat and an ear infection at the same time. It can be painful.

Pumped to see G-mac in contention. And dont look now, but Tiger is in red numbers. Maybe he makes a little run today? Get to -4 or -5 and have a chance to catch up on the weekend?
That would be great. I think if he gets within about 3 or 4 after today then he will play well the rest of the tourney.

I personally like Gmac as well. Looks like Westy is playing well too

Yep. DJ and Rosey going to make some huge strides I bet too
That would be great. I think if he gets within about 3 or 4 after today then he will play well the rest of the tourney.

I personally like Gmac as well. Looks like Westy is playing well too

Yep. DJ and Rosey going to make some huge strides I bet too
Rose will choke. Cause he is awkward looking. and thats a real reason.

Back to back birdies for Tiger. 2 under now.

Rose will choke. Cause he is awkward looking. and thats a real reason.

I would love to be awkward looking if my swing looked like J-Rose's...Silky smooth. My pick for the US Open.

I would love to be awkward looking if my swing looked like J-Rose's...Silky smooth. My pick for the US Open.
fair enough. He does have a nice swing.

Tiger has to drop on 6, no magic shot today.

Justin Rose is awkward and reminds me of a lump. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I went to work, EVERYONE was gone but me. I got an upgrade done way earlier than expected. I'm not sitting there alone, I bolted. Time to watch the Honda baby!

Justin Rose is awkward and reminds me of a lump. I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I went to work, EVERYONE was gone but me. I got an upgrade done way earlier than expected. I'm not sitting there alone, I bolted. Time to watch the Honda baby!
Thats awesome!! I wish we were together watching the Honda Classic

Thats awesome. I want to see him do well. Get those Rory lovers all riled up

At this rate tW will be number one by the Matsers

At this rate tW will be number one by the Matsers
We could only hope so. Quite honestly, I dont see how Rory stays at number 1. He looks like Tiger woods looked for a few years.

Dumb question: how are you guys watching? Golf Channel coverage doesn't start until 3 Eastern. Just watching the stats?

That would a blast. Case of cold beer, some pickle juice and Jameson and the Honda Classic on TV!
oh my, oh my...and a family sized bag of Cheetos, a giant sized lunchable, and some cigs. While watching the Honda Classic.

Dumb question: how are you guys watching? Golf Channel coverage doesn't start until 3 Eastern. Just watching the stats?
That was stupid!

Kidding

I am not watching it, just watching the leaderboard. and Jake and I are dreaming.

shot tracker and pga tour Live@.

oh my, oh my...and a family sized bag of Cheetos, a giant sized lunchable, and some cigs. While watching the Honda Classic.
That's what I'm talking about!!

Let's score corporate chalet access to the 16th at the Waste Mgmt Pheonix Open and meet there and party all weekend!

That's what I'm talking about!!

Let's score corporate chalet access to the 16th at the Waste Mgmt Pheonix Open and meet there and party all weekend!
ok, I am down!! You get the tickets.

Honda Classic. Tiger, Overton....woo

Rors new motto. NIKE, Don't Do It!

I think he has a woman on the brain. Only explanation. Dang women!

Back