Orthotics with Golf Shoes

salisboss

RIP Jake 8/17/01-9/21/14
Reaction score
Handicap
I sometimes wear orthotics with my golf shoes. However I find the styles that have the volume to fit an orthotic to be lacking. I use the Footjoy Superlites and although they are comfortable they aren't the most fashion forward. I am always looking for suggestions for better looking shoes with a little volume in them. Also who else is in this boat and what do you all do?

I don't wear orthotics but I do wear I sizable removable insoles, and I went with True Linkswear shoes. Some of their earlier shoes were panned for looking like clown shoes from reviews I saw, but the ones I have (True Sensei) look pretty sharp, are incredibly comfortable, and have tons of room for insoles. I imagine they would also have room for orthotics. I'd give them a look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't wear orthotics but I do wear I sizable removable insoles, and I went with True Linkswear shoes. Some of their earlier shoes were panned for looking like clown shoes from reviews I saw, but the ones I have (True Sensei) look pretty sharp, are incredibly comfortable, and have tons of room for insoles. I imagine they would also have room for orthotics. I'd give them a look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. I have been looking at them and I am a fan of zero drop shoes in general.

Back