Craziest Thing You Have Hit or Seen Hit on a Golf Course

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
I bet there would be some interesting responses to this one.

Two things come to mind for me.

1) I saw a guy in a high school tournament spray a tee shot to the right out of bounds and it landed in the bed of a moving truck.... possibly the longest recorded drive ever??

2) A course I often play in Naples has a statue of Zeus in the backyard... I will admit that we purposely played Closest to the "pin" on it and I hit him squarely in the groin...

I was playing in the Orlando area with a buddy several years ago. We were paired with a kid and his dad. The kid was good but the dad was all over the place. He pulled a tee shot on a par 4, and we watched as it hooked HARD towards the houses on the left. It hit the pool screen on one of the houses, and instead of going through it, it trampolined out into the fairway and struck the 150 yard stake, coming to rest a few feet from it.

I was playing in our county am one time years ago and on the first tee, on the first day, we were playing the back set of three sets of tees on the first tee box. My drive came off so low, it hit one of the forward markers, flew straight up into the air and came to rest behind us up against a fence. So, I had to take relief from the fence which gave me just enough room to chip back on to the tee box. Not the way you want to start an event on the first tee on the first day. Just so everyone that is wondering knows, I took a 10 on that opening par 5.

I hit a sand bunker with a golf cart once in high school when I came around a corner to fast. You can ask Hawk and Bhilln how good of a driver I am out there lol.

I still have a golf ball in the bottom of my uncles bag from a way-ward chip.

I hit this guy in the fairway after driving the ball 260 ish down the left side of the fairway.
ezyqyzah.jpg

I bounced a drive off the roof of a maintenance cart (I called the shot first as a joke) and over a bunker to reach the fairway.

I got hit in the temple once.

I did not see it coming.

I heard War Eagle got nailed in the calf once when another person was going for a par 5 in two and badly mishit it.

I also saw JConn on a par 3 shank it and hit the window frame of a house. Half a ball over and that window was shattered. Also, the people were home. We know because we saw the owner come outside and look at his house wondering what the heck just hit it.

I hit .my buddy in the leg with a 5w shot from an adjacent fairway when we were 14. Was a worm burner too so even the dimples showed up in the bruise. Haha

sent without the boss's knowledge...

I saw a buddy of my hit a wayward approach shot that was heading towards a house. Fortunately for him they have power transformers near houses and he hit one dead on the fly and the ball bounced right in front of the green.

I've hit a moving car after flying a green in Mexico, also hit a parked car in the parking lot over the green and over a road, same round! Finally realized the measurements were in meters and not yards!

hahaha... Hit? I watched someone get hit in the neck with a golf ball. That was crazy. Dude was a bit bigger and appeared to barely even feel it, although I bet he was just acting tough.

Laugh at Canadan story? Many hours of flying and a massive Cafe Rio burrito in my belly later, I blocked a three wood so hard right on the first tee in Vegas it bounced onto a 50 lane road (okay maybe three lanes on each side) 10 times before landing on the other side, remarkably not hitting a single car. Yep. Mortified relief. Mad skill.

hahaha... Hit? I watched someone get hit in the neck with a golf ball. That was crazy. Dude was a bit bigger and appeared to barely even feel it, although I bet he was just acting tough.

Laugh at Canadan story? Many hours of flying and a massive Cafe Rio burrito in my belly later, I blocked a three wood so hard right on the first tee in Vegas it bounced onto a 50 lane road (okay maybe three lanes on each side) 10 times before landing on the other side, remarkably not hitting a single car. Yep. Mortified relief. Mad skill.

Vegas. That was hilarious (to us watching). :)

Was playing with a threesome at Tarpon Woods in Florida which has a short par 3 with waterdown the left and a bunch of houses on the other side of the water. We’re pulling up to the tee box and there’s a foursome we hadn’t seen yet on the tee. The last guy to play hits a rocket pull left about four feet off the ground that goes through the screen and completely shatters the sliding glass door of one of the houses. About 15 seconds later this little old lady in her robe pokes her head out of the shattered door in disbelief. Can’t imagine it was the first time her house was hit but I bet that was the first sliding glass door she had blown up.

I was playing with a buddy and he pulled an approach out of bounds and hit a glass screen door. It sounded like it was raining for a few seconds as the glass shattered and fell to the ground.

The last day of college, after our final exam, several guys from my program went golfing. One of my good friends who isn't a good golfer gave up and was just driving around in the cart. He crossed the fairway as a group was teeing off and got hit on the fly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I was driving a cart down a fairway when a ball slammed against the metal beam on my side, a foot from my head. Some moron sliced his tee shot and never yelled fore. Another few inches and it wouldn't have hit that beam and would have hit me instead. Another time my buddy worm burned one into my ankle. It killed for a couple weeks.

Taps away

I hit someone's roof at Falcon Lakes. Hole 7 I think. I hit the maintenance building of #18 at Painted.

My buddy was teeing off with a driver, he hit the curb 30 yards in front of us, bounced backwards over our heads and into a lake. Crazy enough right? He did it again the very next shot except it didn't go over our heads, instead it almost killed me whizzing by my head.

I hit this guy in the fairway after driving the ball 260 ish down the left side of the fairway.
ezyqyzah.jpg
I am sure the golf super appreciated that. Moles suck.

I got hit in the temple once.

I did not see it coming.
Were you in the group in front of GolferGal? hehehe

I am sure the golf super appreciated that. Moles suck.

Were you in the group in front of GolferGal? hehehe

Nah, this was in NC when I was in the military (base course).

Playing with my buddy once who smoked a 3 wood stinger, mid flight it nails a crow that was flying in a group of 4-5 of them. Bird fluttered down to the ground looked around for a bit then took off. I can't believe it didn't kill the bird.

I didn't actually see it but I saw the remains. An exploded 150
marker by my boy Jwow

Nah, this was in NC when I was in the military (base course).
There is a picture on here somewhere, of a ball that GG hit into someone's cart. It was a long time ago, way before you got here!

I didn't actually see it but I saw the remains. An exploded 150
marker by my boy Jwow

That was pure awesomeness. Through the marker on the fly, I was dying laughing at that.

He took a good line on that one. Then was pissed cause he lost 20 yards of rollout.

Back