Blah blah blah blah blah blah Are you and Dan trying to become the Wayne Simmonds Fan Club Wonder Twins?

Wayne Simmonds is to cool to be a wonder twin! no offense Dan.

Thanks dev for taking care of my light work

Thanks dev for taking the thread off topic

FIFY...

For being so proud of chutting, you characters sure do like to avoid talking about it!

i'm still shaking in my space boots over Dev's fringe picture, which is also technically off topic hahaha

FIFY...

For being so proud of chutting, you characters sure do like to avoid talking about it!

i'm still shaking in my space boots over Dev's fringe picture, which is also technically off topic hahaha

It's been a cold winter there hasn't been much golf talk by most on here...the chutters will be coming back out in full force before you know it

You'll be pleased to know that your chutting video has surpassed 1,000 views on YouTube Deano. Yikes. NSFW for sure.

Excellent, can't wait for the sequel

6a8ubugu.jpg

Thats a great lie to chutt from. Dev is going to take Buck on a 2013 Chutting Odyssey. Dev this is going to be epic. Don't hate the game hate the player. I've got your back

I chutted twice today....once I drained it for par!

The Metal X #7 is a chutting machine!

That's awsome Tim. Some great MC practise right there.

Very very nice tbt!

I say you chutt your way to a victory over Buck. And when you do he should have to chutt from the deep stuff with his favorite Betti!!! :D

I say you chutt your way to a victory over Buck. And when you do he should have to chutt from the deep stuff with his favorite Betti!!! :D

Oh there will certainly be some form of humiliation on the line

Will chutting be on a list of banned words and be illegal to use at the Morgan Cup?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to get my first chutt of 2013 in. Will be soon weather is changing!

Not happening

I still like that when I looked up the word chutting I saw the term Dev Rickus under it

I still like that when I looked up the word chutting I saw the term Dev Rickus under it

I still like that when I brought up the Tour Blade that Buck completely ignored me...

I still like that when I brought up the Tour Blade that Buck completely ignored me...

Lolz that sucks

Back