Do you love golf?

Do you love golf?

• Total voters

ChristopherKee

Reaction score
1. Yes I do!
2. No I don't!

Yes I do. It's a maddening game some times, and if I didn't love it, I would've given it up years ago.

Do you love golf?

1!!!!!!!!
I'm guessing everyone is here because they love golf. A better question would be are you obsessed by golf? Again, it's definitely 1 for me!!!!

For sure I love golf.

1!!!!!!!!

=).. I was trying to figure out how to make a Poll and it posted it. I'm curious if anyone here selects No!..

Do polls show up on tapatalk?

Absolutely! Will be surprised if anybody goes with 2 especially seeing as to where a lot of us spend about every waking hour at least checking THP

yes i love it!!!! Wife thinks I love golf and THP more than her LOL

I hate Golf !!!!
I Hate Golf !!!!
Nice Shot !!!!
I Love Golf !!!! :bananadance:

# 1 PERIOD!!!

Absolutely love golf. Even when I play not so well, I still got to play

Oh how I love this game!

Is addicted to golf the same thing as loving it? If so, then yes I love golf. Would I go to rehab to cure my golf addiction? Heck yes I would if it were at Peeble Beach or Doral, on course rehabilitation.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Indeed, I love the hell out of it.

Love and obsessed!

Love it and hate it. It is a four letter word for a reason.

absofreakinglutely!!

A bad day on the course is better than a good day at the office.

Absolutely.. I never want to leave the course to get to work but I'm always looking to leave work to get to the course!

What else would I be doing here!?

While I absolutely love it I wish it would love me back, more, than once a round, on a good day........

Do I love golf?

giphy.gif

Is addicted to golf the same thing as loving it? If so, then yes I love golf. Would I go to rehab to cure my golf addiction? Heck yes I would if it were at Peeble Beach or Doral, on course rehabilitation.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

This made me laugh.

Oh, yes, I love golf too!

JM

Back