Squiddy

The Game
Reaction score
Handicap
If they stopped making your ball tomorrow, Which ball would you switch to..?
I play the Pro V1x, I would switch to Bridgestone 330

If they stopped making your ball tomorrow, Which ball would you switch to..?
I play the Pro V1x, I would switch to Bridgestone 330

I play the B330-S I guess I'd switch to the B330-RXS :D

Interesting thread topic.

What does the Pro V1x do for you that you cant get from the 330?

I play a different ball every round it seems, so not sure what I would do.

Well they did stop making my ball, so I think once I can't find anymore, I'll seriously consider the B330 or going back to the Pro V1x

Mine is the SR3, but I think I have enough to last a couple years. :alien:

I'd switch to the B330 in a pinch.

If they stopped making my ball I would move on to the next 4 piece urethane ball on sale.

Based on demos so far, if my E5 went away I'd go with the B330RX, if all Bstones went away I'd say the Taylormade project (a) or SR2

I'm thinking Zstar

Well they did stop making my ball, so I think once I can't find anymore, I'll seriously consider the B330 or going back to the Pro V1x

The Hex Chrome + not being made anymore?

Pro V1x

Interesting thread topic.

What does the Pro V1x do for you that you cant get from the 330?

I play a different ball every round it seems, so not sure what I would do.

Predictable, I have played the X for so may year's I KNOW exactly what to expect from it, I hate to sound like their commercial but if I put a good swing on it Then I know its a one hop stop, With my 54 and 58 wedge i can spin it back,
There is something to be said for pedictability.

I have had good luck with the Srixion SL which not even most people have heard of but I would go to the 330-RX if need be.

Have never really played one type of ball consistently. Going to try out some higher price ones come spring and summer and hope I find one. The one ball I played the most last year was top flite straight, so I would probably switch to bridgestone E6's.

I play the e6, but I think I could switch to the x2hot+ without trouble

If they quit making the Bridgestone 330S I'd switch to the TaylorMade Tour Preferred ball, it's simply outstanding.

If they stopped making the Bridgestone ball I play I would probably switch back to Taylormade's balls.

If they stopped making the B330 I would play the TaylorMade Tour Prefered X.

I'm not 100% positive, but I think the speed regime balls are the hex replacement

Gonna have to find out as I want to start playing yellow balls

They stopped making my Hex Black Tour so I am moving on to the SR2.

I play the B330-RX yellow so I would probably move to the Srixon Z Star SL yellow.

You guy's are giving some great insight...I can tell by what you say you play that you are taking great care to try and stay as close to it as possible.
Some people play a Ball because the Pro's use it but you guy's stay with what work's for you.
It's Time's like these and YOUR answer's that remind me of just why I Chose THP to communicate with other golfer's

Ummm, just about any urethane covered ball.

If they stop making the Chrome+ I'd probably go E5 and save a few bucks.

sent from The Note 3

I've got a bag full of Q-Stars and Z-Stars at the moment. If they were to disappear, I'd simply switch to a B330.....probably RXS.

Back