Today's round was ... (describe in one line)

The best I have played for a while....3 birdies, which included back to back birdies on the 4th and 5th and culminated in winning the golf day so a HHJJ as well :D

Will post in the what did you shoot round shortly

Washed out, but at least we didn't get snow like Iowa/Minnesota, sorry is all I can say to you guys that live in those states man I'm so glad I moved out of MN.

cancelled, due to several inches of snow.

~Rock

Laughable.

Today's round was rainy

Best ball striking round I have had in years.

Windy!!! Wind was blowing 30 mph constant with gusts near 40...hope it calms for the weekend.

ysavy7u4.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wide open and windy near jfk airport

Just a day dream while I was at work

Best ball striking round I have had in years.

I *LOVE* it when that happens, even if the scores don't follow. In casual play, I'd rather have a great striking 110 than a 90 made up of tops, skies, shanks and toes!

Today's round was truly encouraging!

cancelled

Today's round was a long walk filled with ups and downs.

...rained out. :sad:

I *LOVE* it when that happens, even if the scores don't follow. In casual play, I'd rather have a great striking 110 than a 90 made up of tops, skies, shanks and toes!

So true! I shot 45 on the front and 39 on the back. KellyBo gave me this awesome tip on hole number six after I hooked the JeeBeeZus out of my approach shot. It looked like a shot the best boomerang maker in Australia would have drooled over. :drool: Anyways after KellyBo's advice, I started playing golf I haven't seen in quite some time. I had five close birdie looks on the back nine. With the greens being aerated and sanded, I was seriously happy with the ball striking. Yesterday could have easily been a sub 80 round however the putts were hopping like a rabbit.

Meh......slightly disappointing.

Keep it going buddy, I want to see some of that next week.

Thanks pal however we all know how that little deal goes :D. I know what to do now but doing it consistently, well we shall see :thumb:

So true! I shot 45 on the front and 39 on the back. KellyBo gave me this awesome tip on hole number six after I hooked the JeeBeeZus out of my approach shot. It looked like a shot the best boomerang maker in Australia would have drooled over. :drool: Anyways after KellyBo's advice, I started playing golf I haven't seen in quite some time. I had five close birdie looks on the back nine. With the greens being aerated and sanded, I was seriously happy with the ball striking. Yesterday could have easily been a sub 80 round however the putts were hopping like a rabbit.

First time you've ever listened to me! Then told me it was only because you were desperate. :alien:

Back