What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that color!

Tell me more Zook! That looks B.A.

Tell me more Zook! That looks B.A.

Forged reg 588. 58* loft and 6* bounce. Sole grind so you can open the face around the greens easier. The finish is called oil quench and will rust a bit over time.

I am replacing my bunker wedge with this and will use to from 30 yards or so in when I need to carry and stop the ball.

Forged reg 588. 58* loft and 6* bounce. Sole grind so you can open the face around the greens easier. The finish is called oil quench and will rust a bit over time.

I am replacing my bunker wedge with this and will use to from 30 yards or so in when I need to carry and stop the ball.
man that thing looks legit. I love my 588's

Box of hex blacks on sale and a bushnell Z6

You guys in the 2013 Staff bag thread got me pondering the Masters(Albatross) Monoline. Smaller than I thought it would be and like it more than I thought as well when I opened it up today:
IMAG0025.jpg

Jman is a bad influence and Ted/John are too awesome on what I actually bought today...just sayin.

You guys in the 2013 Staff bag thread got me pondering the Masters(Albatross) Monoline. Smaller than I thought it would be and like it more than I thought as well when I opened it up today:

Jman is a bad influence and Ted/John are too awesome on what I actually bought today...just sayin.

What are we talking here?! Z?

2 Jumbos at the range.

Bought a backup driver.
Nike VR Pro Limited Edition Driver in 8.5 degrees. $80

$T2eC16ZHJGQE9noMbZf7BRQQqMhsEg~~60_3.JPG

Bought the Titleist AP2 irons after a lot of back and forth debate with the Nike VR Pro Combo irons

Footjoy glove
tees
Under Armour Hat

Looks like my tester 6 iron showed up and of course it's raining today. Damn these irons are flat out sexy
gyde5utu.jpg

Rolled a seemore si5 at local golf shop. Rolled beautiful. Almost would have bought it than remembered you need money for that

Beautiful. What shaft?

stock PXI 6.0.... i just want to get an idea... still gonna get fit but i need to hit it off the grass for a while to get an idea of if i think i can play these or not... i know everyone thinks i can but i'm still not sold on the idea. and if i mentally can't get behind it i prob won't hit them well. figured this was a cheap option to see for myself. i wish i hit more irons in texas but with that roll on the course it seems like every hole was driver wedge. hahaha love that texas roll

New guy here and getting back into golfing. Upgraded my TourCraft Wal-Mart specials to a set of TaylorMade Burner Plus irons.

New guy here and getting back into golfing. Upgraded my TourCraft Wal-Mart specials to a set of TaylorMade Burner Plus irons.

thanks a nice upgrade, and welcome to THP

great pick up i just regripped a set of these for my buddy who also upgraded to them. pretty good irons.

Grabbed an Aldila NVS 55 stiff shaft, can't wait to throw it on my driver with a nice grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back