Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I might be able to do Thursday. I have an interview tomorrow, then some auto detailing to do Tuesday and Wednesday.
OK, cool. Thursday should work for me. Good luck on the interview.

OK, cool. Thursday should work for me. Good luck on the interview.

let me know what time.... i may be able to swing it i have a lesson at 11:30 though.

Right now there's a 50% chance I'd be up for 9 or 18 after lunch on Thursday. Won't know until tomorrow or Tuesday so don't plan around me.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I should be good anytime Thursday but have to feel it out at work tomorrow. What time is your lesson over Buck?

I should be good anytime Thursday but have to feel it out at work tomorrow. What time is your lesson over Buck?

Prob 12:30 I'll be in Bryn Mawr.

Thursday is out for me, plus weather looks crappy. Anyone for Friday around noon at one of the Mercer County courses?

Last edited:
Thursday is out for me, plus weather looks crappy. Anyone for Friday around noon at one of the Mercer County courses?

Thursday doesn't look good for me either now but may be able to swing Friday. I'll know more tomorrow but it should be fine.

Thursday doesn't look good for me either now but may be able to swing Friday. I'll know more tomorrow but it should be fine.

What course? Preference?

West was plugged on the 8th, east on 15th, and mountain view on 17th

West was plugged on the 8th, east on 15th, and mountain view on 17th

17th seems to soon so either West or East. Haven't played the west this year yet so maybe there?

17th seems to soon so either West or East. Haven't played the west this year yet so maybe there?

I just booked mercer Oaks west for 4 at 12:10

Now we need 2 more!

I just booked mercer Oaks west for 4 at 12:10

Now we need 2 more!

OK, I should be good to go. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow afternoon though. Buck, Motto, Fireitup? Anyone else? I plan on walking if that's ok. Anyone else can ride though.

I'm definitely walking as well.

OK, I should be good to go. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow afternoon though. Buck, Motto, Fireitup? Anyone else? I plan on walking if that's ok. Anyone else can ride though.

when are we playing now?

My buddy Bob is going to play. Just need one more!

the golftec in bryn mawr i think its near there. theres only one down there.

That's the one I used to go to. My instructor was Andrew Marr. The head fitter there is really good.

Put in for the day. Just waiting for my CIO to approve. I was suppose to have a meeting with him but asked to move it. Will let you know in an hour or so.

Forgot to update. I'm in! Anyone else?

Mom is coming up from va on Friday so I am out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Come on Mitch. You played the west now try the East.
I'll even buy beers on the turn.

Back