Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Like many others on here, I also plan on wearing clothes at the Outing. :alien:

Although, candidly, I think I would be more comfortable sans clothing than I would with the Loudmouth stuff that I am seeing. (Looking in your general direction, Mr. Mo... :D )

I am going to be borderline amazing.

No need, I'll drink it right in front of the boss and she won't do anything about it. Just like last year.
This man a'int skeered a nothin'

Mental note stalk mward like a dog so he can't sneak Dean sweet tea vodka.
He's easy to find;

images

I think I put some sun screen on my arms last year...at some point...might have been on the second 18 when I finally got around to it...none needed for the legs..

I think I put some sun screen on my arms last year...at some point...might have been on the second 18 when I finally got around to it...none needed for the legs..
You had sunscreen on your legs, they were called pants. My grandmother does the same thing, sometimes uses an umbrella to shield herself too.

You had sunscreen on your legs, they were called pants. My grandmother does the same thing, sometimes uses an umbrella to shield herself too.

But without the greasy mess. Your grand mama is a smart lady..

Keygan will also be wearing a babushka this year instead of a golf hat to cover his curly locks.

I only did face and neck. Arms turned a little pink but not bad.

War, I hate you.

Keygan will also be wearing a babushka this year instead of a golf hat to cover his curly locks.

Haha...na..still going Fowler Flat Bills.. Not sure if you noticed over the weekend..but the curly locks are in full flow..

What about that awesome beard?

I only did face and neck. Arms turned a little pink but not bad.

War, I hate you.

Sunscreen slows down the arms...I need all the speed I can find to keep up with you.

Haha...na..still going Fowler Flat Bills.. Not sure if you noticed over the weekend..but the curly locks are in full flow..

Ohh i noticed, as mine are in full fallout

Another day closer to the outing! I'm stoked. I do miss the equipment list but I completely understand it with how busy JB and GG have been with invitationals amongst everything else.

Heck with all these folks talking about new clothes, shoes, and getting their arses burnt in the sun, I better start planning for this wing ding :bulgy-eyes:!

Heck with all these folks talking about new clothes, shoes, and getting their arses burnt in the sun, I better start planning for this wing ding :bulgy-eyes:!

Me too! Anyone want to dog sit? I hate leaving my babies!

Wow! This thread blew up today while I was away.

I just hit the gold mine for me with golf clothing. There is an izod outlet right by my house that is new and FULL of golfing attire. The best part is that most of it is 70-80% of retail.

Time to return the expensive puma stuff and load up!

Back