Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks lead by 2 at the half but feels like it should be more. They played about as good as they could and Miami wasn't sharp at all. Shows the gap between these 2 teams.

Yeah, that was a fun half of basketball to watch.

I thought it was funny on Allen's last 3 how they left him WIDE OPEN because they dropped all the way back to underneath the hoop to stop the alley-oop to Lebron.

Yeah, that was a fun half of basketball to watch.

I thought it was funny on Allen's last 3 how they left him WIDE OPEN because they dropped all the way back to underneath the hoop to stop the alley-oop to Lebron.

I noticed that also. I've seen them do that a couple times this series already. Guess they don't want to give up the highlight. Miami will take the extra point though.

The Heat decided to play in the 3rd. Lol.

Haha, I noticed that. I've been going back and forth between the game and the Draft and saw Miami up 10.

You know who was on the floor to help them go up 10. Just flap your arms and scream Caw, Caw!! Haha

Ray Allen with the most 3s in NBA postseason history.

Geez Nets. They had 17 points with 6:24 left in the first. There's now 5:23 left in the 2nd and they have 21 points. That's 4 points in 13 minutes!!!

And the Heat win by 13 with LeBron and Wade both resting at the end of the game lol.

Hoping the Griz show up tonight.

Watching SportsCenter, I had NO clue Mike Dunleavy was still in the NBA.

Hey Kevin Durant, time to put the team on your back:

Well, that just sucks.

Maybe KD will finally show some killer instinct now that there will be no Westbrook to push him around.

I bet OKC gets steamrolled by the Heat if they manage to still make it to the Finals (which seems unlikely at this point).

Hey Kevin Durant, time to put the team on your back:

Wow, not only surprising, but sucks for them big time.

Russell Westbrook is probably is probably in my top 5 least favorite players in the NBA right now, but that sucks about the injury. Should be interesting to see how OKC responds. I will be at game 3, so hopefully it is a good game.

Tough loss for OKC. I know a lot of people think Westbrook takes too many shots but he's the only guy other than Durant that can create on his own. Teams are going to be able to key in now on Durant. I also think this opens the door for some other teams. The Spurs and Clippers have a great opportunity out West and in the East if someone like the Knicks or Pacers can knock off the Heat they could very well win the title.

Anyone else think it's funny that Timmy Duncan is still one of the most unstoppable scorers in the league when he wants to be?

Golden State is in trouble. Curry has 4 fouls and they're just off.

Wow Nets. Blew a 14 point lead with 2:59 to go. Heading to OT. They lose this game and I think they're done. I don't see them coming back from 3-1 if they blow this game.

What a game! Robinson chucks one up and hits it for a 2 point lead with 2 seconds left then Joe Johnson answers with a runner at the buzzer. Heading to Double OT.

I hope the Nets cut JJ after this season.

I hope the Nets cut JJ after this season.

He has 11 out of the 16 points for the Nets in the 2 OT's. I think he's overpaid but he's still a solid player.

He has 11 out of the 16 points for the Nets in the 2 OT's. I think he's overpaid but he's still a solid player.

He's really streaky. But otherwise he takes a lot of low percentage shots and turns the ball over a good bit relative to how much he handles it. He's a glorified spot-up shooter that can get hot. He's like Nate Robinson but with a max contract and I think the Nets are worse for having him.

And we're heading to 3 OT. Curious to see how Chicago does this OT without Nate who played out of his mind today.

He's really streaky. But otherwise he takes a lot of low percentage shots and turns the ball over a good bit relative to how much he handles it. He's a glorified spot-up shooter that can get hot. He's like Nate Robinson but with a max contract and I think the Nets are worse for having him.

Unfortunately even if they wanted to cut him they don't have their amnesty anymore because of their terrible contract they signed Travis Outlaw to, so his salary would still count against the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back