New Jersey - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By TaylorMade Golf

Look closely at that shipping label lefties...

uhy7ure4.jpg

And some hats

evyha8y4.jpg

Woohooooo!!!!!!

its not a lot, but a couple is better than being shut out. TM came through late and they deserve the credit.

That is awesome. Big thanks to you guys and Taylormade for including us. I can't wait to take some swings with the R1 and RBZ2.

For those staying at the Homewood in Egg Harbor. Anybody coming in tonight?

I'm actually really excited to try that R1.

For those staying at the Homewood in Egg Harbor. Anybody coming in tonight?

We're coming into Manahawkin, NJ - about 40 min north of Egg Harbor. Should be at our house by 7 or so.

Is this the most LH's ever assembled at a golf event? Me, JN, Damaikis, CS (I think), Bmik. Am I missing anyone?

Is this the most LH's ever assembled at a golf event? Me, JN, Damaikis, CS (I think), Bmik. Am I missing anyone?

I'd be surprised if the Outing didn't surpass this though.

No.

yes, after driving 2000 miles over the last few days, I am dying to get in the car and drive 40 more. :D

I was half kidding.

I REALLY want one of those yellow TM hates! Love that yeller keller.

We had a lot of lefties in Texas, I don't remember exactly how many, but I do remember walking across the tee box many times to take pictures of everyone teeing off.

yellow hats look great and i'm rocking a yellow shirt on saturday! i'm gonna look like rickie fowler

Show up and play in the Invitational? Then we have a deal.

If I didn't have a household of people to host Saturday before the wedding I would be in so faster than you could say devsbadankle-ier - especially with the ceremony being pushed back to 6.

If I didn't have a household of people to host Saturday before the wedding I would be in so faster than you could say devsbadankle-ier - especially with the ceremony being pushed back to 6.

Those sound like excuses. A lot like driving 2000 miles over the last few days.

yellow hats look great and i'm rocking a yellow shirt on saturday! i'm gonna look like rickie fowler

Dude, you could dress in all orange and tape eyebrows on and not look like Rickie Fowler.

We're coming into Manahawkin, NJ - about 40 min north of Egg Harbor. Should be at our house by 7 or so.

Interesting sir... my wife's fathers family have a little place in Brick - I almost stayed there...

Those sound like excuses. A lot like driving 2000 miles over the last few days.

Touche.

Already convinced the wife to hang out in LBI by herself tomorrow while I play - don't think I would have a date to the wedding if I asked her to entertain our friends while I played again on Saturday.

Dude, you could dress in all orange and tape eyebrows on and not look like Rickie Fowler.

doesn't matter i'm gonna look like lebron james when i'm dunking on your @$$!!!!

Back