What are you going to shoot today?

Gonna be tough but going after a 39 in league tonight. Have not played too hot in league over last 4-6 weeks.

Gonna be tough but going after a 39 in league tonight. Have not played too hot in league over last 4-6 weeks.

The Altitudes will not let you down!

Im not gonna shoot anything, League was cancelled due to rain. Blah.

Hoping to shoot 42 or under. Playing 9 after work.

Today I will Shoot less than 42 on the back 9 (+6 or better)

Have a round setup for tomorrow morning. Im looking to BEAT 41/41 per side!

86 tomorrow, course I havent played in awhile, still fighting some swing issues but want to perform better than last tourney I played in

86 tomorrow, course I havent played in awhile, still fighting some swing issues but want to perform better than last tourney I played in
You got it dude, just swing smooth and dial it in!

Target is 77 tomorrow. Will be windy but hopefully the greens have healed since getting punched a few weeks ago.

Target is 77 tomorrow. Will be windy but hopefully the greens have healed since getting punched a few weeks ago.
Nice Cookie! Love the goal!

goal last week was to beat 42/42, and I shot 38/40. I figured I would go with baby steps and go 41/41 this week...

You got it dude, just swing smooth and dial it in!

Yeah no doubt, course is short enough for me to go low if I can get things together, tough layout though so spraying isn't an option.

Need to play good on first 9, seem to be starting off way too slow

I'm going to shoot an 82 at the Invitational tomorrow. I hope.

Windy tomorrow, I have 78 as my number.

Playing Nate's home course this morning, will be ecstatic with 82 or lower!

Looking to shoot 84 or better today, playing Shaker Run Golf Club. It was home to the 2005 US Am Pub Links, where Michelle Wie played in the field as well as some current (and disappearing) pros Matt Every, Jeff Overton, Anthony Kim, Luke List.

Playing Nate's home course this morning, will be ecstatic with 82 or lower!

I am excited to see how you play, rumor has it fastest greens in the Lone Star state.

84 at shaker will he a good score especially today, good luck out there today. I just am aiming to shoot under 90 which can be done if i stop putting like a clown

84 at shaker will he a good score especially today, good luck out there today. I just am aiming to shoot under 90 which can be done if i stop putting like a clown

Natural Light and Mike's Hard waiting for us after we both break both those numbers. I've never played there so I'm looking forward to it.

Get'em boys, play well

Natural Light and Mike's Hard waiting for us after we both break both those numbers. I've never played there so I'm looking forward to it.

Some beautiful looking holes that's for sure, hit the tee ball well and u will be fine

Today my focus is on solid ball striking, better than average putting, and the score will come as a result of the two :thumb:. Not to mention taking some money from them old wolves at the golf course :deadhorse:!

First round of league tonight. I'm feeling a 44.

Back