Do you live within 3 hours of Lyman Orchards in CT?!?

jlukes

Reaction score
If so, you have absolutely no excuse for not signing up for the THP New England Invitational

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ngland-2013-THP-Invitational-Sponsored-By-KBS

Top 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up

10) THPers rule - spending a day golfing and talking golf with a huge group of them is practically heaven
9) Apple pie
8) Club Demos - The new THP Tour van will be there with plenty of goodies for you to try
7) Lyman Orchards is an absolutely beautiful golf course, and the price that Dev secured for the tourney is absolutely insane!
6) KBS is the Sponsor! Holy crap!
5) Deep fried cheesecake
4) JB Fist Bumps
3) Get your name into the THP Hall of Fame!
2) Did you see how much friggen fun they had at the Texas Invitational?!
1) If you come, your life would be changed forever. Fact.

Seriously - this is going to be incredible. There will no doubt be THPers flying in from different parts of the country to attend, so there are no excuses!

Lets get this thing filled up!

28336.jpg

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ngland-2013-THP-Invitational-Sponsored-By-KBS

If so, you have absolutely no excuse for not signing up for the THP New England Invitational

Top 10 Reasons You Should Sign Up

10) THPers rule - spending a day golfing and talking golf with a huge group of them is practically heaven
9) Apple pie
8) Club Demos - The new THP Tour van will be there with plenty of goodies for you to try
7) Lyman Orchards is an absolutely beautiful golf course, and the price that Dev secured for the tourney is absolutely insane!
6) KBS is the Sponsor! Holy crap!
5) Deep fried cheesecake
4) JB Fist Bumps
3) Get your name into the THP Hall of Fame!
2) Did you see how much friggen fun they had at the Texas Invitational?!
1) If you come, your life would be changed forever. Fact.

Seriously - this is going to be incredible. There will no doubt be THPers flying in from different parts of the country to attend, so there are no excuses!

Lets get this thing filled up!

28336.jpg

Might want to change that to 4 hours because thats how far I am from there. Haha I cant believe there hasnt been more interest so far.

can we make it 11 hours? That's what I did to get to Ohio:alien:

can we make it 11 hours? That's what I did to get to Ohio:alien:

How quickly all those Ohioans forget how long you, TNolan, StanTheCaddy etc drove to get there last year....harumphhh

Guys, filling this thread with the people already attending, will not exactly have the result you are hoping for.

How quickly all those Ohioans forget how long you, TNolan, StanTheCaddy drove to get there last year....harumphhh

Stan did that all by himself too just for 1 round of golf. Crazy talk. I still think we will get a good turnout for this one. I know I'm looking forward to it.

Great post... I'm already signed up, but looking forward to meeting the two of you, and so many more great THP'ers from around New England.! Let's get everyone up here out of the snow-coma and thinking about golf...this is a great course at a great deal! Don't think, just sign up, you won't be dissapointed!!

Would love to go, haven't been north of NYC in 20 years. Unfortunately my money is dwindling and employment isn't coming. :arrogant:

Just joined the Albatross Club with intentions of playing in this event. Will send a PM to GG once I receive Albatross confirmation.

Just joined the Albatross Club with intentions of playing in this event. Will send a PM to GG once I receive Albatross confirmation.

Awesome!

How many spots are open? Just checked this is only a 6 hour ride from me...

sweet! Any you are in the Albany area which is even better.

More travel notes for those wondering about the location:

The course is in Middlefield, CT (zip code 06455).

... an easy 40 minutes from the Hartford/Springfield airport (BDL)
... about 2 hours from NYC and Boston (plus traffic)
... about 2 hours from Albany NY.
... about 3.5 hours from Portland ME
... and a ~30 minute drive from the Amtrak station in New Haven, CT (HVN) - if you live along the NE corridor this is an interesting travel option IMO and will probably be less expensive than you think.

Hmmm. I'll have to talk to Allan and Aaron. Maybe we can get Aaron to come with us to this one!

Back