#cookie is beyond awesome!

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
A few months ago Michael PM'ed me saying he had won tickets to the Monday Practice Round at The Masters and would not be able to use them. He offered them to me at face value and I jumped at the offer. The package came today and I am all set for my first practice round since the 80's. I have been to several actual rounds since then but I have really been missing attending those practice rounds.

You could not have made this old man happier my friend and I thank you more than you know. Again, #cookie is beyond awesome!

20140310_172248_zpsp0sxeo0v.jpg

Very nice, cookie!

Awesome! Masters would be amazing to see

Very nice and congrats DD.

One word "Saweeet"

Awesome!

gcruz86 and I will be there Tuesday!

#cookie is da man!

Congrats Randy and great gesture Cookie!

How awesome is that!!!!

Wow #Cookie that is incredible! So awesome. Randy, enjoy the Masters!

Michael Cook is a good dude-- true story!

That's an incredible gesture by Cookie DD. Hope you have an absolutely great time!

Cookie is.....wait for it....LEGENDARILY Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Michael! You are a good man!

JM

Wow.

Thats awesome.

Wow that is like finding the golden ticket, Randy your going to have such a awesome time. Man Cookie that would be so hard to give up but this is such a awesome jesture, Great Job.

You lucky Dawg you! Way to go Cookie.

That's pretty sweet, nice work #cookie!

Awesome job cookie. I think you found the right man for those tickets. Hope you have a great time DD.

Two great people in that transaction, well done!

That's awesome! My brother got to go for a couple of practice rounds last year and said it was epic. I was insanely jealous to say the least.

Well done Cookie, that's a very very kind thing to do. Enjoy Dawg!!

Glad everything arrived safely Randy!!! Enjoy it buddy and I look forward to your recap. :)

#COOKIE!!! That is awesome dude!

Cookie is always cooking with Crisco! Well done :clapp:

Back