Stamping wedges - SHOW PICS

Also stamped a wedge in the hopes that it gets me into the #grandaddy !
img_1191.jpg

Holy hell!!! Wanna come stamp mine!? Hahaha

Geez I want to send you my wedges!!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Seth, I need to make a trip to your house one evening, I have some work for you!! :)

Pretty awesome job right there, you have talent.

You did this? It looks amazing and professionally done! Awesome work!

Thanks, I have a test wedge that helps the learning curve.

Holy hell!!! Wanna come stamp mine!? Hahaha

PA is a loooong ways away!

Geez I want to send you my wedges!!

No problem, feel free to PM me!

Seth, I need to make a trip to your house one evening, I have some work for you!! :)

You bet, anytime!

Pretty awesome job right there, you have talent.

Thanks!

Just ordered some stamps. I can't wait to try this! I'll post pics as soon as I'm done.

Also stamped a wedge in the hopes that it gets me into the #grandaddy !

img_1191.jpg
What brand and size stamps did you use? And those look sick!

Last edited:
Seth you need to give me some lessons!!Stamping first then we will worry about my ugly swing

Was going to get some stamps but think I look the plain look of my wedges. Amazon has some really cool ones. Skull and Bones, dollar signs, crowns. Its tempting, may get some just to mess around on some old wedges and then see.

Seth you need to give me some lessons!!Stamping first then we will worry about my ugly swing

No prob! stamping is the easier of the two

A custom Yes! Tracy putter that I made for a buddy of mine. Poor pictures but the putter turned out great. He is a UT fan, orange and white paintfill

rerygehy.jpg

uqu4ury6.jpg

Looks good!

Thats a great looking putter

Got a little bored at work today so I put my KBS Tour shafts into the Apex Pro, figured I'd do a little stamping while I had the heads pulled.

160t15i.jpg

Before paintfill.

34gabef.jpg

After paintfill.

Looks great really clean.

So where does everyone buy there stamping equipment? I think I am going to give stamping my wedges and putters a go.

I got mine at Harbor Freight.

So where does everyone buy there stamping equipment? I think I am going to give stamping my wedges and putters a go.
Ace hardware.

Make sure you do it on a very stable surface and make sure there is no way the putter/wedge can slide around. My first experience wasn't pretty in that regard. Fortunately I did it on a $1 putter.

Once you get that first hit on the stamp, placing it and getting it deeper is much easier.

Yes, 1/8" I use the plate on a vice and put some two sided tape on the face to anchor it to the plate. I then put a piece where I want to stamp and make a couple of light taps to get them to stay still and then one hard hit to get the impression in the metal. Once I have that, I can set the stamp in the impression and hit them again.

I have some high dollar stamps at work think I will work on my wedges!

Definitely don't skimp on the quality of the stamps. Practice on old clubs and pawn shop finds. Symmetry and alignment are the toughest to get good right away without practice, use tape if needed to help there. Important to have a square strike on the stamp and hard. Here's a couple simple VEGA wedges I've done.
10501915_10153008956913448_4376469503943559618_n.jpg

10491287_10153008956778448_3634274823135431922_n.jpg

Back