The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold day but still played and course decides to aerate fairways in middle of round i had 2 inches of mud on bottom of shoes.

Day started at 6:30 with after hours service calls, then wife's dog peeing all over the garage (& my feet) after peeing 3 times in the yard. More weekend calls. Digging a shallow trench for an in ground fence for her dogs after it rained and have mud caked 2 pair of boots.
I'm too old for manual labor.

Day started at 6:30 with after hours service calls, then wife's dog peeing all over the garage (& my feet) after peeing 3 times in the yard. More weekend calls. Digging a shallow trench for an in ground fence for her dogs after it rained and have mud caked 2 pair of boots.
I'm too old for manual labor.

:bulgy-eyes: Ya wife's dog doesn't like ya huh?

Pop up protectors are so expensive on the web...

I have a few more months... : (

Hope this doesn't happen to you, but when I hit 30, everything starting going downhill. I've had a kidney stone and back issues that prevent me from running like I would like to do. I made fun of my brother when he turned 30 and started having problems, then I had the same thing when I did. Like I said, I hope it doesn't happen to you, though.

I bought an Iliac driver headcover. The description says that it will easily fit 460cc drivers. It does not come close to fitting mine. It doesn't even fit my dad's 400cc driver. I really hate heckling with CS reps about that stuff and dealing with returns. I wish people would accurately describe their product so it won't happen!

On the positive side, the 3 wood cover looks and fits great.

THPing on Tapatalk

My son and I played swords and he whacked me real good. I now am the owner of a goose egg on my knee lol. I wanted to strangle him!

My son and I played swords and he whacked me real good. I now am the owner of a goose egg on my knee lol. I wanted to strangle him!

You're pretty dumb if you didn't know that little kids are the absolute kings of sword fighting.

THPing on Tapatalk

You're pretty dumb if you didn't know that little kids are the absolute kings of sword fighting.

THPing on Tapatalk

They play dirty.

A good friend of mine just got dumped from Europe. Long story short, he and this girl have been seeing each other for a number of years, living together, etc. Well, for school, she took a year and a half long trip to Europe. He got the message tonight that they have grown apart and need to go separate ways. I am friends with the both of them and feel awful for the both of them, but it sucks for my buddy because he has been on his own for a year almost now, doing his regular routine and now this. Getting dumped sucks, especially when you parted a year ago under great circumstances, and get let go from afar.

I told him, well, if anything, this sounds like a lengthy fishing trip, some good food and lots of booze. Lol.

A good friend of mine just got dumped from Europe. Long story short, he and this girl have been seeing each other for a number of years, living together, etc. Well, for school, she took a year and a half long trip to Europe. He got the message tonight that they have grown apart and need to go separate ways. I am friends with the both of them and feel awful for the both of them, but it sucks for my buddy because he has been on his own for a year almost now, doing his regular routine and now this. Getting dumped sucks, especially when you parted a year ago under great circumstances, and get let go from afar.

I told him, well, if anything, this sounds like a lengthy fishing trip, some good food and lots of booze. Lol.

Best way to get over one girl is by getting under another one. Oh, and massive quantities of the devil water.

Best way to get over one girl is by getting under another one. Oh, and massive quantities of the devil water.

There will be beer consumed, I'm sure. I'll happily be a wing man, but he's on his own regarding that first part.

Clearly you don't have the killer instinct. Lol.

FINISH HIM!!!

I have a bid day ahead of me doing some public speaking so it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to get a great nights sleep. Instead I was up at 2am and unable to get back to sleep...my mind is racing with kid stuff, golf swing thoughts, money stuff, making summer plans, etc. Ugh.

I have a bid day ahead of me doing some public speaking so it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to get a great nights sleep. Instead I was up at 2am and unable to get back to sleep...my mind is racing with kid stuff, golf swing thoughts, money stuff, making summer plans, etc. Ugh.

That seems to happen every time. Its as if you know you need a good night's sleep, so therefore cannot oblige.

Same rant as its been for the past month and a half or so. We're about halfway finished.

jybynu6e.jpg

Close to every time me and my girlfriend drink she throws up. It sucks big time cause then I have to pull the car over and listen/watch.

Close to every time me and my girlfriend drink she throws up. It sucks big time cause then I have to pull the car over and listen/watch.

Reminds me of a bumber sticker my old Coke distributer used to have on his truck "If You Must Drink and Drive, DRINK COKE"!

The refrigerator is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back