New member Pensacola Florida

Lockman850

Reaction score
Handicap
Good to be here. Spending a lot of time going threw old post. This area is great for golfers. I moved from Dallas to here for my wife. Haven't missed a week of golf since. Really always golf weather. A little rain every now and then dosnt bother me. I bought a pair of FJ rain gloves, game on!!!!!

Good to be here. Spending a lot of time going threw old post. This area is great for golfers. I moved from Dallas to here for my wife. Haven't missed a week of golf since. Really always golf weather. A little rain every now and then dosnt bother me. I bought a pair of FJ rain gloves, game on!!!!!

Welcome Lockman. I have family just outside Pensacola and am up there a couple times a year. Where do you play?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I moved a post of yours from another's welcome thread into a new thread of it's own, and then you made your own!

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Welcome to thp

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Lockman

Welcome to THP lockman!!

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome neighbor, THP is a great resource .

Welcome!!

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to the forum, Lockman. You're going to like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! Maybe we can catch a round when im in Destin!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP! I'm spending the week just down the coast from you in Gulf Shores. I also love coming over to Pensacola and watching the Blue Angels practice and visiting the museum.

Back