Bridgestone J40 Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Hard to beat indeed. I'm sure I'll get it worked out. The 4H is already there. Just the 3H that I have questions about. Putting the PX from my F3 into my F7, so there may be a shootout in that spot here shortly.

That's interesting. You know, I thought quite a bit about grabbing a PX pull and sticking it into Super S I have based on how much I like the J40. There just weren't any of the hybrid versions in the flex I wanted out there when I looked.

Yeah. I found a smoking deal on a couple of raw wood shafts on the bay. Keep an eye out. I'm sure something will come along. Not digging the Matrix?

The Matrix is fine, but I just like something about that PX more.

The Matrix is fine, but I just like something about that PX more.

Can't argue with that. I felt the same. Enough so to pull the C Kua which isn't an unpopular shaft.

It's funny because I expected to dislike the shaft. I have no idea why, but that's just how I felt before I hit it.

Stupid Jon. Now you have me cruising for PX's again. We are no good for each other.

Stupid Jon. Now you have me cruising for PX's again. We are no good for each other.

LOL. A bunch of enablers!

Wonder how long 39.25 would play after it got installed.

Someone that does their own shafting may have a better answer, but I'd imagine it has to be at least close to the stock 40". Worst case, you have to stick a .75" butt extender in there.

That seems to make sense to me. Hmmmm.

That seems to make sense to me. Hmmmm.

Those gears are turning! I'd check with some of our wiser members prior to purchasing.

Those are some gorgeous woods! I'd game those in a heartbeat.

Took the 3h for a spin on the course today.

This thing is money. 195 carry almost on command. Used it off tee a few times and it was solid off the deck too. The face really let's u know u hit it well.

Just a very solid awesome club.

I thought you'd like it.

As my neighbor said "you hit it better than any 3 or 4 irons I've ever seen you hit"

I've committed to using hybrids off the tee more often and it's really paying off for me. 200 yards is a great number on quite a few holes and having that added accuracy is really nice.

I've committed to using hybrids off the tee more often and it's really paying off for me. 200 yards is a great number on quite a few holes and having that added accuracy is really nice.

Yep, I didn't hit it dead straight every time, but it was close...and long. 99% certain I'm going 2h and 4h now for the mc

I think that would be a great way to do it. That's probably what I'd lean towards if I could have the combo of my choosing.

Yeah if I can get 185 from 4h and 205 for 2h is be in heaven

Took the 3h for a spin on the course today.

This thing is money. 195 carry almost on command. Used it off tee a few times and it was solid off the deck too. The face really let's u know u hit it well.

Just a very solid awesome club.

Glad to hear it worked well for you on the course Mike!!!

Glad to hear it worked well for you on the course Mike!!!

Yeah it really did, hit it much better than I thought I would have for not getting any range time in with it beforehand. WIsh I could say the same about my other clubs

Yeah it really did, hit it much better than I thought I would have for not getting any range time in with it beforehand. WIsh I could say the same about my other clubs

All in time my friend.. then on one weekend in July... well you and I have different visions for that part of the story..LOL

I know it won't be the perfect fit for everybody, but I thought is was very solid. That's a really accurate club for me.

Sorry I am late to this discussion but I absolutely love the new PX shafts in the Cally hybrids. I think they are called the PXv's.

Back