What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Garmin S1 watch and the Dicks Pro gave these to Ellen and I
y3ubadum.jpg

910d3 8.5* 72g whiteboard in stiff 910fd 3wd w/82g whiteboard plus I paid for 5 lessons to start when my clubs come in!

Boom games gonna change!

Stout shafts ! Awesome I wanna hit em lol

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Stout shafts ! Awesome I wanna hit em lol

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Yes yes they are, but gave my best numbers and handled my normal swing great and my get after it swing. You'll get a chance haha

For these babies in to put on my J40's. I will be using solvent, not dish soap
aby5ydy7.jpg

I bought my son a youth driver and 6 iron to hit in the yard with me this summer.

I got a 2013 Adams Super S 4H with the Stiff Kujoh shaft. Got it brand new for a STEAL on the bay

Adams_Super_S_524456.jpg

Family passes for my new course's new practice facility and 9-hole course. Starting to get ready for the THP NE invitational!

WP_000233.jpg

I got a 2013 Adams Super S 4H with the Stiff Kujoh shaft. Got it brand new for a STEAL on the bay

Adams_Super_S_524456.jpg

Dude, consider putting a steel shaft in that baby. Feeeeeels so freaking good.

Ya I got it for about 60 off retail shipped! Sniped it baby

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I bought The taylormade burner 2.0 irons 4 - A and a 3 hybrid. Retiring my r360 irons. I'm excited to go to the range and hit. Since I'm outta town this weekend that won't be happening till next week.

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO hACKERS

I love the S-hybo love! It's so damn good!!!

I love the S-hybo love! It's so damn good!!!

Thanks to Jman for the buy. He for sure took me over the edge. I was sorta hawk pondering but his review and our texts back and forth solidified it for me

Buy of the day, right there. That's awesome.

I like to think so, I was at Dicks to actually get soccer stuff for him, but checking out the golf stuff they had these on sale for under ten a piece.

Did not purchase today, but got my Nike high visor. I love it!

8 Crossline ACE

I'm putting those on my driver, fairway, and hybo's this week! Got em sitting, just need to install!

I was about to get 13, but the grips on my woods really don't need replaced, so I figured that was a waste of money. Wedges are ready for sure. Almost went white Perma Wrap since they look so cool, but I didn't have a great first experience with wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back