THP MLB Fantasy League

19 hours till draft time folks!!!

I tap, therefore I am

I'm pumped for this, even though I'll miss the draft.

I've got a tournament that will hopefully be done around 2. Gives me a couple hours to make the hour drive home and get ready. Definitely bringing the laptop in case I need to set up shop at a Starbucks.

will make sure I do this draft upstairs where my router is, so it doesnt turn into the Fantasy Football draft all over again

will make sure I do this draft upstairs where my router is, so it doesnt turn into the Fantasy Football draft all over again
At least it's on Yahoo! and we wouldnt have to hear the Sportscenter song every time.

Maybe we can do some sort if video room or something, like a google + hangout?

Full day of drafting for me. I've got my money league drafting at noon at a local bar, another drafting online at 5, then this one at 6. Thankfully we have multiple computers in the house so I can work the two at the same time.

Still find it crazy there wil be 400 players drafted.

Its going to be a long night

Just over 7 hours away! Who is going to have pick #20?!

Can't wait for this to start!

Knowing my luck ill draft towards the bottom, guess I can map in between picks then lol

37 minutes away from draft time. You can enter the draft room 30 mins before the draft, that's when the order is determined. You will see the draft order on top.

#ready2dominate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure if I'm excited for this or angry. Will all depend on my spot lol

Draft room is OPEN!

Back