Fore Leaf Golf Designs

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/ForeLeafGolfDesigns
[h=4]About[/h]

Craftsman handmade headcovers for your driver, fairway woods, and hybrids. Designed and crafted by Brent and Elise Jett.
Description
Fore Leaf head covers are made from high quality materials that are UV protected and water resistant. They won't fade after all those sunny days on the links. In addition, they employ a soft liner with added padding on the crowns of the clubs. Protect your sticks in style with Fore Leaf Golf Designs head covers.

Contacts us today at ForeLeafGolfDesigns@gmail.com to get a quote and start your personalized deign.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/114333658@N03/sets

They do some great work, I may use them for custom work in the future.

designs look good. You know the price range Kyle?

designs look good. You know the price range Kyle?
For the custom work it's like $100 for the first and then around $35 after, so for a bulk order it's pretty nice, for the one offs not as much.

I do like the looks of these

Just got my cover in from Fore Leaf. It looks fantastic and the turn around was great. The crew there put up with all my craziness in the design because I was quite picky, but they came through with the design I have been dreaming about for years. I wish these pictures could even do this justice.

e8evujur.jpg

he3e3yne.jpg

pu3a2uve.jpg

Good looking stuff they do. Niteowl, that looks sweet man. Very nice!

Good looking stuff they do. Niteowl, that looks sweet man. Very nice!

Thanks. Ive been searching for a company to create this for a while and Fore Leaf did. Now I just need to decide if I can bring myself to game it.

Thanks. Ive been searching for a company to create this for a while and Fore Leaf did. Now I just need to decide if I can bring myself to game it.
Should have had them make two. One to game one to store. haha Really turned out great man. I dig it.

Looks like they do some pretty great work! They will do anything?

Hmm, I'm honestly pretty indifferent to them, something is just off about the shape to me. Some cool customs being done for THP'ers though, thats always fun to see.

Should have had them make two. One to game one to store. haha Really turned out great man. I dig it.

Im thinking the same thing.

Hmm, I'm honestly pretty indifferent to them, something is just off about the shape to me. Some cool customs being done for THP'ers though, thats always fun to see.

I see what you are saying. Ill compare it to one of my THP covers tonight and shoot some pics.

I think it's the transition from the shaft to the head. SeeMore's is a bit more L shaped with crisp lines and this company has more of a slant for that transition.

Back