Need help with choosing a cart bag

Teddy

Reaction score
Handicap
I have narrowed it down to three bags. The Sun Mountain C 130, Cleveland deluxe cart bag, and the Cleveland tour cart bag. Does anyone have these and let me know what they think is best and why?

Sun Mountain C 130 is probably the best cart bag for the money with all the features and durability it offers.

Love my C130. Has everything you'd need and the cart loops are great. Love the cooler pocket too

I agree that you can't go wrong with a sun mountain. I love mine.

C130 all the way... no other cart bag is as good.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Driving cart or push cart? If it's the latter, the Sync is much better for a push cart than the C130, it's designed specific for the task.

I love my C130! Plenty of room for everything and its very well built.

Have you been able to see the Cleveland Tour Cart in person? I have one and it is phenomenal, but I have yet to definitively be able to tell whether there are different models around the world that look the same but are made with different materials. All the promotional adds (Cleveland Website (all countries), most golf store websites...) make this bag look to be made with similar materials to the Deluxe or C-130, but the one I bought is made almost like a mini staff bag and it is awesome. I would love to know if they are all like this.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Cleveland-Tour-Cart-Bag-Review-In-Hand-PICS!

Navy, have tou considered the SM H2NO? Similar to the 130, but waterproof. Denmark can get pretty wet! Are we going to see you at the UK Spring Cup on 2/3 June? We already have one travelling from Denmark...

Navy, have tou considered the SM H2NO? Similar to the 130, but waterproof. Denmark can get pretty wet! Are we going to see you at the UK Spring Cup on 2/3 June? We already have one travelling from Denmark...

I'm not the OP but yes I did. I had a Titleist Stadry, same thing.

Have you been able to see the Cleveland Tour Cart in person? I have one and it is phenomenal, but I have yet to definitively be able to tell whether there are different models around the world that look the same but are made with different materials. All the promotional adds (Cleveland Website (all countries), most golf store websites...) make this bag look to be made with similar materials to the Deluxe or C-130, but the one I bought is made almost like a mini staff bag and it is awesome. I would love to know if they are all like this.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-Cleveland-Tour-Cart-Bag-Review-In-Hand-PICS!

Every picture I see it looks different from the UK version material wise. If I had access to the one you have it would be a no brainer.

My vote is for the Tour Cart bag.

My vote goes to the SM C130. I haven't personally used it but it gets some rave reviews and it is a great looking bag. It is quite large though.

Based on past experience I can say Sunmountain makes great products. I currently do not use products from them as I chose a Taylormade Catalina bag on my last purchase. The reason I went with the TM was primarily because of the price, which at the time of my purchase was about $100 less than the SunMountain. Don't get me wrong, the TM is a great bag - not too large but has plenty of pockets that are the right size and easy to access, durable, looks good, and fits well on my cart. Also, the 14-way top is a must, imo!

Good luck!

I just purchased the 2013 Sun Mountain C-130. I bought the black/shadow/red one and it is the nicest looking bag I have ever seen as far as color combo. The design and functionality of the bag is second to none. Sun Mountain did their homework before making the 2013 C-130 bags.

Every picture I see it looks different from the UK version material wise. If I had access to the one you have it would be a no brainer.

Yeah that's the problem. The pictures on the UK Cleveland Site and almost all of the UK sales sites look just like the ones you see in the US and everywhere else (including some of the pics from where I bought). My suggestion would be to call whoever you are buying from and ask a sales person to put hands on it and tell you what its made of. There are too many different pics on line, even to the point that none of them even look exactly like the one that was shipped to me. I think there are a lot of preproduction photos out there.

I have narrowed it down to three bags. The Sun Mountain C 130, Cleveland deluxe cart bag, and the Cleveland tour cart bag. Does anyone have these and let me know what they think is best and why?

The Sun Mountain.

Love my C-130. Putter well, divided slots, plenty of storage, and like the extra slots for the cart strap to keep it secure.

I friggin' love the C130 I picked up last year. First non Ping carry bag I've ever had, one of the best choices I've made was to make the switch to the C130.

Only suggestion I have is to not get a staff bag... Yet, there nice to carry, look good and have lots of room.... It just to much for a cart, when your playing with other people. One of the nicest bags I've had was the Nike M9 Cart bag and it has a removable ball pocket cover you can take and get your name engraved on it....

Has anyone ever ordered anything from the UK? how big of a hassle is it? I would like to get the bag like Navy has!!

Driving cart or push cart? If it's the latter, the Sync is much better for a push cart than the C130, it's designed specific for the task.

+1 what he says! The Sync is better for both push and riding carts, the C-130 is not for push carts

Back