The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell Parts MFG is pretty solid. Might try them.
Nice!!! Thanks dude. Tried Ebay but they only had red in .370 and I need .355 taper for those PX's.

Cell Parts has a great variety for all tip sizes. Also a little design your own option. They ship fast and are affordable. As JMan said, the only option as far as I'm concerned.

Call me crazy but I swear when I hear the piano music from the masters my blood pressure goes down #relaxing

600265_428805657208327_1971787667_n.jpg

I have two dates in the next few weeks :) Hopefully this will help me cheer up a little.

Call me crazy but I swear when I hear the piano music from the masters my blood pressure goes down #relaxing

Ddec made it his ringtone in prep for us going to the masters. For me it is a welcome break from the Ferhety theme song.

Stopped at the driving range fri on the way home hit a lg. bucket first time in 6 months it was'nt to bad a little all over but there's hope went back yesterday and there were lines oh well SPRING seems to be knocking at the door upper 40's i'll take it....

Stopped at the driving range fri on the way home hit a lg. bucket first time in 6 months it was'nt to bad a little all over but there's hope went back yesterday and there were lines oh well SPRING seems to be knocking at the door upper 40's i'll take it....

What range down there do you go to?

Watching Zombieland. Definitely long overdue, it's been like 5 or 6 months. Fitting day to watch it.

Ddec made it his ringtone in prep for us going to the masters. For me it is a welcome break from the Ferhety theme song.

I had that on my phone, and when my wife started using my phone, she kept it!

I had that on my phone, and when my wife started using my phone, she kept it!

Once a year I make it my alarm ring tone and call it an alarm unlike any other. Melissa hates it, so naturally it must stay

How many friggin' times is the golf channel going to play "The Greatest Game Ever Played"?!?!

I love the movie, but it's getting a bit out of hand.

How many friggin' times is the golf channel going to play "The Greatest Game Ever Played"?!?!

Niner..

playing Portland Country Club tomorrow for school tourny (top 3 most prestigous course in the state) and Willamette Country Club on tuesday also for school tourny. #Awesometastic.

oh, also getting out of school 45 mins after it starts both days :)

Da eff is wrong with you.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I knew lol. Idk just not a fan of the romantic golf movie lol

I wish I knew lol. Idk just not a fan of the romantic golf movie lol

But he shoots par with a 7 iron.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I hate it too. The legend of bagger Vance is one of the best ones, I think.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

playing Portland Country Club tomorrow for school tourny (top 3 most prestigous course in the state) and Willamette Country Club on tuesday also for school tourny. #Awesometastic.

oh, also getting out of school 45 mins after it starts both days :)

Good for you Jack. Have fun!

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back