Another AZ Weekend Hack Here!

Nikku

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys and gals. Just thought I'd drop a line to say hello finally. I find myself always googling about golf stuff and 9 times out of 10 I click on a link that sends me here. So, a little about myself, I don't get to play as much as I'd like, maybe 4-5 times a month. I've recently made a swing change that has paid huge dividends (I was taking the club back way too far to the outside). Like many of you, I'm an equipment *****, always buying/selling/trying. I'm a legit 12 handicap hoping to someday be a member of the single digit club. As far as my game is concerned, at just 5' 7" I used to be what many of my friends considered a masher of the ball (205yd 6-iron), but I couldn't putt to save my life. A back injury 5-6 years ago has made me lose about a club and a half in distance, but now I'm what I'd consider a pretty good putter. I love the game and everything about it, good and bad.

I know I'm rambling now, but I just wanted to say that this place is an awesome resource.

Welcome aboard bud! I can guarantee you will love THP more and more every time your on it. I hope you can progress and make your way into the single digit handicap area. Best of luck and stay active in the forums.

Thanks California. I figured I'd might as well join for as much time as I was on the boards reading.

Welcome to Paradise. Sounds like you'll fit in well here!

Lambro, I'm so jealous of your bag/gear for the Morgan Cup. As I'm a total Puma gear ho. Lol

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Where in AZ do you play?

Thanks for the welcome Tim.

Welcome! Where in AZ do you play?

c0ncept, I'm down in Tucson. The only course I've played in the Phx area is Troon North. Forget which 18, but it is the track with a majority of left-to-right doglegs versus the other side which has more right-to-left.

Welcome to THP Nikku!!

Welcome aboard, Nikku! Great to have you here, from one Puma lover to another :)

Welcome aboard Nikku!

Welcome aboard, Nikku! Great to have you here, from one Puma lover to another :)

I showed up on the first tee one day and my friend's dad who was playing with us says, "What's up Nicky Fowler?" I laughed my ass off.

:welcome:

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to THP

Thanks for the welcome Tim.

c0ncept, I'm down in Tucson. The only course I've played in the Phx area is Troon North. Forget which 18, but it is the track with a majority of left-to-right doglegs versus the other side which has more right-to-left.

You lost me at Tucson...lol go ASU

Seriously though welcome you will love it here. There are some THP'rs down in your area too.

:welcome: Nikku, nice intro.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Back