2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

With the latest most amazing contest for #Grandaddy

I thought this thread definitely deserved a BUMP!!!

Good bump. Hope a lot of new AC members are in the near future. I've already taken advantage of the free shipping and THP store discount.

Bump for the continued awesomeness here

Has anyone else got their hat's embroiderd

Received my hat yesterday and it is very nice and comfortable! Great for casual or on course wear!

Received my hat yesterday and it is very nice and comfortable! Great for casual or on course wear!

Just looking back through the thread and it looks like we both signed up at roughly the same time so hopefully my hat will be in transit as well - not expecting it as quick as you got yours, but it is good to know it is probably on the way (and I don't want to bother GG with a question as to whether it was sent before they left for their travels)

Just looking back through the thread and it looks like we both signed up at roughly the same time so hopefully my hat will be in transit as well - not expecting it as quick as you got yours, but it is good to know it is probably on the way (and I don't want to bother GG with a question as to whether it was sent before they left for their travels)

Im sure you will get it soon - GolferGal messaged me on the 12th saying it would be shipping out that day and I received it yesterday - so 2-day shipping.

Yours was shipped the same day a ShanksaloT, but it sometimes takes up to 2 weeks to get to the UK from the US. I made sure to ship everyone's hat that sent me an address before we left, I didn't want you all to have to wait.

Yours was shipped the same day a ShanksaloT, but it sometimes takes up to 2 weeks to get to the UK from the US. I made sure to ship everyone's hat that sent me an address before we left, I didn't want you all to have to wait.

GG, you are a star, I wasn't going to ask when I knew you were getting ready for your trip so the fact that you sent it before you left is a bonus in my eyes

My only wish would have been to have it before our UK event in June so regardless of whether it takes a couple weeks to get here is not a problem now I know it is winging its way across the water

Don't worry they come pretty quickly, I think mine was about 10 days from the day GG shipped it, you just need to start praying that customs don't open it and charge you VAT and an £8 admin fee, still totally worth it mind, but prefer not to have to pay if I don't need to!

Making this look good

Making this look good

Just saying
808EE562-E695-4652-82A4-E1EC4771F468-937-0000007181ADDD15_zps0696a96b.jpg

Waer it with pride - looks good fella.

Just had a knock on the door, turned out it was our next door neighbour with a parcel for me.....and I am now the proud owner of the Albatross Club cap :D

Big thanks to Morgan :worship:

Did this get moved to the Golf Style forum by mistake or is this it's new home?

Did this get moved to the Golf Style forum by mistake or is this it's new home?
Sometimes threads get moved during merges, no worries, in the end the mods do a great job of getting them all sorted out!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are temporarily out of Albatross Club hats. New ones have been ordered and as soon as they arrive I will begin shipping again. I apologize for the delay.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are temporarily out of Albatross Club hats. New ones have been ordered and as soon as they arrive I will begin shipping again. I apologize for the delay.

As inconvenient as that may be at the time, it's pretty remarkable at the same time it would seem.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Great problem to have and we are only in mid March! :banana:

That's an awesome problem to have Morgan, hopefully there are more and more people joining each month!

I see a lot of new faces around so I thought I would give this a little bump

Nice to see the AC growing!

With the upcoming new THP destination testing I thought this deserved an overdue bump!!!

Love when this thread gets bumped up to the top again! Keep those sign ups coming! Best $$$$ you will spend!

This is an easy decision all! Support this great place and you will be very happy you did. Get involved and stay involved and it will be well worth the money,trust me.

Back