The Movie Review Thread

Wow.

Ok then.

The entire city is a no fly zone.

In this day and age, a highly intelligent terrorist could take over the White House with enough planning.

THPing on Tapatalk

Not even a little bit feasible.

If you think Seal Team 6 is BA. The commandos guarding the White House make Team 6 nervous.

In this day and age, a highly intelligent terrorist could take over the White House with enough planning.

THPing on Tapatalk

I won't say it's impossible but it would take an army of the most skilled fighters and weapons experts in the world and they still may not get the job done.

I'm fairly certain a very well thought out plan could succeed in taking over the White House.

THPing on Tapatalk

I just watched that movie and just letting you know, but none of that was feasible at all. It wouldn't happen, ever.

Watched prince of persia(the newer one). Very good movie, but it didn't follow the game all too well.

I watched GI Joe. It was just terrible. The worst. But Adrianne Palicki made it bearable.

I watched GI Joe. It was just terrible. The worst. But Adrianne Palicki made it bearable.

Any action movie with Bruce Willis in the last four or five years has sucked. He needs to retire.

Any action movie with Bruce Willis in the last four or five years has sucked. He needs to retire.

RED was pretty good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I actually liked the movie, but it was date night and no kids so that always helps. I also try to go into those movies with the attitude that this is going to be hard to believe, but I want to see some stuff blow up.

Bruce Willis is an American treasure.

I was wanting this to be good. Almost saw it tonight but saw that Olympus has fallen movie. I didn't think that much of it very predictable.

We haven't been to the cinema for a while now due to lack of time, but I have seen a few clips of the new Tom Cruise film, Oblivion I think it was called - need to see a bit more about it, but might consider watching it

Just finished Zero Dark Thirty. Very good, but it's so dang long for what it is. It would help if they whittled down everything up to the introduction of the compound to maybe 60% of the time they spent on it. Two hours is better than two and a half.

I didn't realize how little action there was when they grabbed him. I thought it was a big firefight, not a sneak in with a few kills kind of thing.

THPing on Tapatalk

Just finished Zero Dark Thirty. Very good, but it's so dang long for what it is. It would help if they whittled down everything up to the introduction of the compound to maybe 60% of the time they spent on it. Two hours is better than two and a half.

I didn't realize how little action there was when they grabbed him. I thought it was a big firefight, not a sneak in with a few kills kind of thing.

THPing on Tapatalk

But that's the point. It took over 10 years to find the guy. It was slow, frustrating, compromising, and very dangerous. The movie portrayed that.

Also, if Seal Team 6 is involved, nothing is loud.

Finally got to see End of Watch the other day....great film loved the quote at the beginning of the film and the way it was filmed...if you missed it make the effort ....
Argo is next on the list I think.....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Argo will not disappoint. fabulous job by Ben Affleck

Can't wait...

My other half has said she wants to see Monsters University when it comes out - we have seen a couple of trailers and I must confess that it does look quite funny

Otherwise there is nothing really at the moment that has made us think we need to go and see it, but there are a number of films due out this year that could be worth a watch

Star Trek Into Darkness
Iron Man 3

Are 2 that I quite fancy seeing

True Grit (2011). So far it don't hold a candle to the old original, glad I didn't hurry out to buy it.

So excited for Evil Dead this weekend. Going to be awesome.

Saw the new GI Joe. Not nearly as good as the first one.

THPing on Tapatalk

Saw the new GI Joe. Not nearly as good as the first one.

THPing on Tapatalk

The 1st was worth seeing?! Learned my lesson

Just watched Zero Dark Thirty...very good in my opinion. Both that and Argo (which was just a touch better) are proof that truth is stranger than fiction. If either of those hadn't been based on actual events, neither would have been believable at all.

Back