Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

just got my shipping notification. Kind of thought I would see a mock up of it first. Oh well, it's on it's way now and I can't wait for it to arrive.

I didn't get a mock up either but it looks really nice. Can't wait to see yours.

just got my shipping notification. Kind of thought I would see a mock up of it first. Oh well, it's on it's way now and I can't wait for it to arrive.
I guess he didn't like you as much as he liked the rest of us.

Regardless, you'll get a top notch product.

Me too...

Hope they don't mix ours up...

How long did it take everyone to receive theirs once they were shipped?

Mine came in while I was gone. My name came out great, logo wasn't as good as I hoped. I think the material didn't lend itself well to a logo with a lot of small printing in it. For $40 though it will serve it's purpose well.

Mine turned up yesterday, kinda let him do what we wanted really!uploadfromtaptalk1398256259368.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398256270991.jpg

looks good Charlie

To be honest I've never thought of using one of these. I try to walk as much as I can and typically keep the card in my back pocket. However, on super hot days the card can get slightly damp due to sweat / moisture.

So for those of you who walk, does the holder fit in the back pocket of your pants / shorts?

Tap tap taparoo

Charlie yours turned out great

Using Tapatalk

To be honest I've never thought of using one of these. I try to walk as much as I can and typically keep the card in my back pocket. However, on super hot days the card can get slightly damp due to sweat / moisture.

So for those of you who walk, does the holder fit in the back pocket of your pants / shorts?

Tap tap taparoo

Yep. Mine seems a little larger than the ones pictured recently here, but it fits perfectly.

Yep. Mine seems a little larger than the ones pictured recently here, but it fits perfectly.

Thanks hawk. Who makes the one you use?

Tap tap taparoo

I have bought a few cash covers from this guy and they have held up good for 3+ years of everyday use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprised. It's stitched very nicely and uses laser etching for the customization. It was a little more than I originally planned to spend, but I wanted something with some staying power.

Mine arrived today. Quite pleased with how it turned out.

zygumejy.jpg

equ9udu3.jpg

uhu4yhuj.jpg

Looks really good Dean. I'm thinking my gets here tomorrow.

Using Tapatalk

Tried to use one but couldn't get used to it so I gave mine to rcgreen. I'll stick to phone app for the time being

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

So Dean we basically got the same one with different logos glad they didn't switch them :)

u8aza8e3.jpg

u3ububad.jpg

any4u9yj.jpg

Using Tapatalk

how cool is that? Looks great man.

Looks good Alex

Great thread guys. I've been looking for a good scorecard holder. Loved looking at all the pics of the different ones you guys ordered. Really have to order one.

So Dean we basically got the same one with different logos glad they didn't switch them :)

u8aza8e3.jpg

u3ububad.jpg

any4u9yj.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Awesome dude!! Love it.

Mine arrived today. Quite pleased with how it turned out.

zygumejy.jpg

equ9udu3.jpg

uhu4yhuj.jpg
Seeing this in person last night made me want one. And I've already dropped the coin on the Nead one....but it's not customized with a shamrock and an "O'Carroll" like everything else I own. It's a good thing for you and Ricky that he doesn't charge by the letter.

Tried to use one but couldn't get used to it so I gave mine to rcgreen. I'll stick to phone app for the time being

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Funny you say that because I forgot my cover last night, and reverted back to the iPhone app to track score and stats. It's all personal preference, but I hated it. Maybe I'm a bit of a throw back, but I love the old pencil and scorecard method.

Back