Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

That green and yellow really pops.

I pirchased a cheap one off the bay as I needit for my spi program.

Since using it, I have grown to liking it and will continue to carry one.

Online shopping right now for a better quality one.

So after a few rounds with my EP scorecard holder, here are a few things that I've noticed:
*For whatever reason, it's a tighter fit in my back pocket with pants as opposed to shorts. It still fits in there, but sometimes it's a pain putting it into the pocket. Maybe I need to drink less beer.
*I have had to fold up some scorecards because they don't fit regularly into one of the pockets. Not a big deal for me, but could be an annoying thing for some other people.
*The pencil that I use to write with does usually stay in the folding part of the cover, but I have to be careful at times not to let it slip out of there.
*The cover really came in handy when I played in a tournament on Monday and had to keep one card for myself as well as another card for a playing competitor. I used both of the pockets and it was easy.
*On that day, I'm sure that if I had put the scorecards in my back pocket without the holder, they would have gotten damp from my sweat due to walking the course in 85 degree temperatures, so that alone makes the scorecard holder worth it.
*Having the Duke logo on it is a conversation starter for sure!

Thanks for the update. I really ned to pull the trigger on one.

So after a few rounds with my EP scorecard holder, here are a few things that I've noticed:
*For whatever reason, it's a tighter fit in my back pocket with pants as opposed to shorts. It still fits in there, but sometimes it's a pain putting it into the pocket. Maybe I need to drink less beer.
*I have had to fold up some scorecards because they don't fit regularly into one of the pockets. Not a big deal for me, but could be an annoying thing for some other people.
*The pencil that I use to write with does usually stay in the folding part of the cover, but I have to be careful at times not to let it slip out of there.
*The cover really came in handy when I played in a tournament on Monday and had to keep one card for myself as well as another card for a playing competitor. I used both of the pockets and it was easy.
*On that day, I'm sure that if I had put the scorecards in my back pocket without the holder, they would have gotten damp from my sweat due to walking the course in 85 degree temperatures, so that alone makes the scorecard holder worth it.
*Having the Duke logo on it is a conversation starter for sure!

Nice update buddy. I guess I can share some of my thoughts as well.

*It fits well in my back pocket depending on the shorts. I have some Izod shorts that it fits in the back pocket with no issue whatsoever. Some Haggar ones, it's a little bit more of a struggle.

*As for the pockets on the iside, I don't like them. I think they are are too deep, I would be happier if one of them was just a small pocket at the top that I can slip the card in and out of. For my home course, the card is a very snug fit in the pocket, so I just don't use the pocket. No big deal, it works, the pencil never falls out for me.

*Have played in the rain, and it certainly does it's intended job.

I can't wait to get mine in. It's been a few days from when I place my order and haven't heard anything so I'm figuring it'll be a few weeks.

I used my Nead scorecard holder last night in the rain. I had it secured under the bungee strap on my Clicgear, and my umbrella up attached to my Clicgear, but even still the scorecard cover was wet--the scorecard in it was not. I also have to fold/maneuver most scorecards to fit into the cover, but it doesn't bother me.

I'm still in ponder mode for a custom EP cover.

Instead of stuffing the card in the pocket I took a heavy duty rubber band and have it at the fold. I tuck the scorecard underneath and it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of stuffing the card in the pocket I took a heavy duty rubber band and have it at the fold. I tuck the scorecard underneath and it works great.

I have thought of that, just didn't do it.

I still need to get mine done. Hopefully this weekend I should get around to it.

And mine is in!

3anu8uhy.jpg

Girlfriend's initials

vaza7e8y.jpg

My "signature"

tehujy7u.jpg

Inside.

Nice Jimmy. Love the signature logo idea.

Looks good dude. Love the signature as well.

That came out great Jimmy. The signature was a great idea

And mine is in!

3anu8uhy.jpg

Girlfriend's initials

vaza7e8y.jpg

My "signature"

tehujy7u.jpg

Inside.
the color will match about half of your golf outfits, need about 3 more colors and you will match most of your styles....lol

the color will match about half of your golf outfits, need about 3 more colors and you will match most of your styles....lol

Thanks pop! don't be jealous of my great golf fashion sense!

Thanks pop! don't be jealous of my great golf fashion sense!

Nice cover Jimmy. The signature is cool as $hit. I think if needs a shamrock though…

Love the signature Jimmy thats awesome, great idea!

Using Tapatalk

Nice cover Jimmy. The signature is cool as $hit. I think if needs a shamrock though…

Thanks Pete!! I think it's time you pull the trigger on one!

Back