Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

I've always kind of wanted one but could never justify one... and if I do, I am pretty confident I am going to support one of the companies hooking us hacks up with incredible putters.

BinqT6dIgAAZ0Or.jpg

Does my Clicgear count?
If I carried my bag still I would get a nice custom leather one.

9h7sif.jpg

I went through my bag and actually found three scorecard holders, guess I'm good for a while.

9h7sif.jpg

I went through my bag and actually found three scorecard holders, guess I'm good for a while.

Just laying around huh? You see any weapons grade plutonium or maybe the Lindburgh Baby?! :act-up:

Nice collection!

JM

Just laying around huh? You see any weapons grade plutonium or maybe the Lindburgh Baby?! :act-up:

Nice collection!

JM

I have entirely too much stuff in my bag, stuff collects in there all year and eventually I get around to cleaning it out, I also found fifteen gloves, twelve still in their packaging.

I have entirely too much stuff in my bag, stuff collects in there all year and eventually I get around to cleaning it out, I also found fifteen gloves, twelve still in their packaging.

Your golf cart a PeterBuilt or a Mack?!

JM

Your golf cart a PeterBuilt or a Mack?!

JM

Staff bags can hold way too much if you let them. Cleaned it out and it must be 10 pounds lighter.

Here is mine from EP ...
On my scorecard I keep the following stats: score, FIR (direction of miss), distance of my drive, # putts, and penalties. I don't keep track usually of sand shots but I have thought about it. The rest, I let OOB calculate it for me when I enter my scores in when I get home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks awesome, deuce! If the courses I played all had yardage books like what we saw at the HH Invitational, I would definitely invest in a custom one. I do like the idea of stat tracking there. It would definitely put my game under a more strict microscope than just putts, FIRs and GIRs.

I have a scorecard holder by Callaway. I don't use it often, and, when I do, it's for a yardage book, rather than a scorecard.

I need to look into a scorecard holder. There's been a couple of occasions I wished I had one.

I'm thinking about ordering one from here after I customize it: http://epheadcovers.com/product-category/scorecardholders

Here is mine from EP ...

va2y5y7e.jpg

ydymu7em.jpg

da6y4y5y.jpg

I love it!

On my scorecard I keep the following stats: score, FIR (direction of miss), distance of my drive, # putts, and penalties. I don't keep track usually of sand shots but I have thought about it. The rest, I let OOB calculate it for me when I enter my scores in when I get home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread finally got me off my butt and I ordered one tonight from EP. There is a coupon code (3DAY20) for 20%, so it was $43 shipped with a custom logo and text.

This thread finally got me off my butt and I ordered one tonight from EP. There is a coupon code (3DAY20) for 20%, so it was $43 shipped with a custom logo and text.

Thanks for coupon code. For 35.00 with custom text it was too good to pass up.

Never have I, and never will I. I just don't see the point? I put it in my back pocket if I'm carrying or in my clicgear when I use it. Golf is full of gimmicks and people trying to one up everyone with new clubs, bags, balls, clothes etc etc etc. If you want to show me up then do it with your game, I couldn't care less about what gimmick you use, least of all one for which there are plenty of free alternatives.

Never have I, and never will I. I just don't see the point? I put it in my back pocket if I'm carrying or in my clicgear when I use it. Golf is full of gimmicks and people trying to one up everyone with new clubs, bags, balls, clothes etc etc etc. If you want to show me up then do it with your game, I couldn't care less about what gimmick you use, least of all one for which there are plenty of free alternatives.

Wow, really? Because someone wants something new for themselves you take it as them "showing you up"?

Bit defensive considering you don't know me and if we happened to ever play together....I don't have gear to try and show you up.

My scorecard holder is bigger than yours O:)

I use one all the time.

Certainly an interesting way of looking at it. Definitely not something I think is a gimmick at all and I'm guessing there aren't too many people on here buying them to one up other people.

Certainly an interesting way of looking at it. Definitely not something I think is a gimmick at all and I'm guessing there aren't too many people on here buying them to one up other people.

For me it's when I'm sweating I don't want my card to get wet.

Just had a custom one made. Will get used since I walk most of my rounds, but also had a lot of sentimental type value in the way I designed it.

Ostrich leather FTW?

Kangaroo. Just trying to protect the environment.

Haha that's right. I got my weird animals confused. Allegedly Kangaroos are the rats of Australia so you are doing a service. I commend you... Haha

I want to get one. Maybe with a holder I would learn to keep the card in my pocket instead of the bag.

I have two choices, either a scorecard holder that came as part of a gift set (goes in my back pocket while playing), or my push trolley has one built into it just below the handle with a flip cover to keep the card dry if it rains while I am on the course

Back