Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

I've been emailing back and forth all day long with the guy that owns EP headcovers. If this plan comes together, I'm going to be quite happy.

He was right on top of my order this morning. Had an email when I woke up asking for some info for my logo, sent it back right away and it is in process. Waiting to see the quality as I may pick up a custom head cover from them also. Less then $50 for one I design seems like a great deal.

I use the one in the center of the cart steering wheel......

So what is the lead time from EP?
From the time I put in my design, to the time I received my headcover and scorecard holder was approximately three weeks. His claim for most orders is two weeks. Mine took longer because they didn't have a footprint for a center shafted, mallet headcover so they had to design it from scratch.

That's darn quick and the fastest I've heard for anyone on custom work!

I have a feeling EP golf is benefitting from a THP bump right about now.

I do have a strange feeling you might be right I'm pondering it!

I wish EP had a scorecard and money holder combo order. It would be sweet to have them match!

I wish EP had a scorecard and money holder combo order. It would be sweet to have them match!
Suggest it. In my dealings with Justin (the owner of EP) he was agreeable to suggestions for additional product or modifications. It certainly doesn't hurt to ask. Come to think of it, it would have been really cool to have a wallet that matched my head cover and scorecard holder.

ETA1: Went to their site and they do make a "cash cover". They state that if you don't like their color schemes they will work with you on something that fits your requested style.

ETA2: You would assume that, by my enthusiasm, that I get some sort of kickback. LOL. I do not. I spent a great deal of time looking for a company that do what they do and couldn't find any. Stumbled across his site and between the great prices, great customer service, and great quality I'm hooked. It's nice to see him get some business, as I'd like to have him stick around. Have several friends with birthdays coming up and they are getting EP gear.

Card holder from EP is 14" x 5". The yardage book is a good snug fit and is approx 6" x 4" in size. It isn't going anywhere. The yellow notepad is a bit loose. It's dimensions are approx 3" x 5".

yhysa4a7.jpg

Card holder from EP is 14" x 5". The yardage book is a good snug fit and is approx 6" x 4" in size. It isn't going anywhere. The yellow notepad is a bit loose. It's dimensions are approx 3" x 5".

Deuce, is there a pencil holder in there too?

I just use the clip on the cart motorized or push

Just ordered a custom one from epheadcovers. Looking forward to getting it and seeing how it comes out.

Deuce next time I see you....

:) I am customizing myself a scorecard holder. Errr!!!!

yhysa4a7.jpg

Thanks for that picture duece. Certainly pondering now.

Never really needed to have one. All my info / scores come from my phone so I often dont even use the card. Pocket works fine for that anyways haha

I don't currently, but this thread I think will be inspiring me to do so this year. I like the idea of having one. Keep everything in one spot as far as score card pencil and all that jazz goes. Also I walk a lot so I think it would be benefical for me to carry one.

I've tried phone apps and I think I like the simplicity of a scorecard/yardage book cover. I've already mentioned to the fiancé I'd sure like a matching wallet / cover for the wedding. Customized of course. That combined with a coworker who does graphic design and will make me yardage books for the cost of the paper (and some google earth measurements) and I'm set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a phone user on the course but it gets annoying to IMO. I will be picking up a GPS watch soon and will go back to pen & paper then.

Just cannot get over the size of these. Will keep one in my bag occasionally but never in my pocket

I was going to order me from EP but I think I really want one with a pencil holder.

Back to the drawing board.

Back