Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

I'm thinking the same thing. Really want to walk way more this year. And it's really something that would be beneficial since I don't have a cart or anything to house a card.

Exactly. Would just be nice to have something a little more substantial so it goes in the pocket easy and comes out easy as well. Be nice to have it hold a yardage book and a pencil as well.

Exactly. Would just be nice to have something a little more substantial so it goes in the pocket easy and comes out easy as well. Be nice to have it hold a yardage book and a pencil as well.

Plus when people look over they will assume I'm a player out there.

Til they see my swing

So if I'm reading into this correctly...if I want the best of the best with some custom options for good price, EP is the way to go?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this previously but I just recently got one from Stanley Mayhem (stanleymayhem.com). It's awesome! There are scads of leather, lettering and other custom options. The leather and detail is phenomenal and Greg is fantastic to work with. I'll post some pictures a little later but if you're looking for quality than look no further.

What logos are people wanting/putting on these?

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this previously but I just recently got one from Stanley Mayhem (stanleymayhem.com). It's awesome! There are scads of leather, lettering and other custom options. The leather and detail is phenomenal and Greg is fantastic to work with. I'll post some pictures a little later but if you're looking for quality than look no further.

I looked at these and am kind of on the fence. Would love to see what you have and how you keep everything in it.

I don't use a scorecard holder as I don't use a scorecard. I use my phone. Love that EP site though that was posted earlier. Seriously considering on splashing out on a custom putter cover. They look fantastic.

I just picked one up from GA Cracker. He has an Etsy store and is on eBay. 70$ shipped for custom laser engraved. I am still finalizing the design will post pics when I have it in hand.

Waiting on my EP holder also. Can't wait. Can't say enough how easy and awesome Justin was to deal with. If he had any questions he emailed me immediately and I had a few questions for him and got responses back in MINUTES. That's not something you find every day.
Justin just made a couple changes to mine with some references to my kids, their favorite colors and names, I can't wait!

My problem is that my scorecard gets covered in my swass and I can't write on it anymore.

Now look what you all started. Looking at which leather and color I want :banghead:

I never knew that I'd be going against the grain by preferring technology. :)

I have a push cart, and I keep my iPad mini in the bottom pocket of the cart. I use TourCaddie Pro, but the iPad's size forces me to keep it in the cart pocket unless I need it. This alleviates the temptation to get distracted by it. For distances I use my Bushnell most of the time unless I need to figure out a layup and I'll use TC's GPS.

I'll keep my iPhone accessible for taking quick pictures/vines but otherwise I leave that mainly untouched. The battery in the iPad is so much better, I went 9 holes yesterday and took up 2% of the battery.

I think it's cool that people prefer using analog methods, just found it ironic that preferring digital methods puts me in the minority.

So if I'm reading into this correctly...if I want the best of the best with some custom options for good price, EP is the way to go?
I think that is what is being said. I wanted a couple custom options with a logo and text and didn't want to spend too much. Getting that plus a choice on some different colors and textures under $50 made it simple to choose EP. There are some very nice covers from different places, but they also come at a higher price point.

I don't use a holder although I have looked into picking one up a few times. I just keep my folded up scorecard in one of my pockets if I'm walking, otherwise it's stored in the cart. I also keep my score on my phone so I'm actually recording it in two places.

yny9u4av.jpg

5apesy7u.jpg

Just came in today!

Im thinking of getting a scorecard holder. A red one with my name and Arkansas Razorback on the front for my team. Also, try to see if I can get the THP logo on back of it.

I think they would look so cool.

Wow, that was quick Fupresti!

What are your thoughts on the quality? Wonder if mine will be here soon, I added a logo.

Looks great Fu!

Wow, that was quick Fupresti!

What are your thoughts on the quality? Wonder if mine will be here soon, I added a logo.

For the price, I can't complain. The sticking appears strong and the fold is tight.

Looks good fupresti

That holder should lower your cap a solid 3 strokes!

It looks great though. Really nice touch.

Got mine today. Love it. Added a logo of my daughters initials on there.

a4e6era7.jpg

e7avedym.jpg

a4a6uzad.jpg

Looks good Dev. I really need to grab one of these. Still don't know what to put on it however.

Looks good Dev. I really need to grab one of these. Still don't know what to put on it however.

I wanted something a little different color wise. Really happy with how it came out. Took about a week and the quality is really nice.

Looks good dev, I really want one of these too.

I wanted something a little different color wise. Really happy with how it came out. Took about a week and the quality is really nice.
Looks awesome Ricky. Did they charge you for embroidering by the letter? $$$$$

Back