Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

Nice Ricky, looks fantastic!!

Looks awesome Ricky. Did they charge you for embroidering by the letter? $$$$$

I don't remember how it works out but there was a discount code so it came to like $45 shipped. If you don't want a logo or text it's like $10 cheaper.

I don't remember how it works out but there was a discount code so it came to like $45 shipped. If you don't want a logo or text it's like $10 cheaper.

Any idea if that is still valid? Do these fit in your back pocket w/o sticking out?

Yes it fits in my back pocket. Sticks out maybe a half inch or so. Nothing major. Not sure if the code is still valid. It was posted a few pages back. Pete, they are $34.99, an extra $10 for a logo and an extra $5 for text (total not by letter)

Lookin' good Dev!

That looks really good Dev! I like the red and black.

3DAY20 was the promo code

I still use one. It's a black Callaway one.

Waiting on a little detail and I hope to have mine ordered very soon.

Curse u all

And now I'm browsing their site

How did they get delivered? USPS? Was hoping mine was going to show up today, but it did not. Have a 2 day tourney tomorrow and Sun it would have been great to have it for.

Also, I didn't read on the website, is it real gator skin? I assumed it was a faux material to resemble gator or stingray, etc,

How did they get delivered? USPS? Was hoping mine was going to show up today, but it did not. Have a 2 day tourney tomorrow and Sun it would have been great to have it for.

USPS. Mine shipped on Tuesday and got it Thursday. Still can't believe it.

USPS. Mine shipped on Tuesday and got it Thursday. Still can't believe it.

Ah, could be I did mine in stingray, maybe out of material or something as I haven't received any email that it shipped.

Got mine today. Love it. Added a logo of my daughters initials on there.

a4e6era7.jpg

e7avedym.jpg

a4a6uzad.jpg

That's awesome. I see one in my future with my brand on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been looking at some over at Appalachian Leather Works. Their quality looks to be excellent and the reviews seem to back that up. Some nice material and threading options and all 100% handmade. Probably going to pull the trigger on one soon.

Just out my order in. I'm pretty excited.

OK I ordered one. I mean if they can fit Ricky's last name on there they should be able to get mine.

OK I ordered one. I mean if they can fit Ricky's last name on there they should be able to get mine.

Did you go with a logo? That is what trips me up every time as I have no idea what I want.

Did you go with a logo? That is what trips me up every time as I have no idea what I want.

I had no clue what to use there. I ended up using my college logo.

I used the outline of my state with the flag logo inside of it. It's SC so that was pretty simple. They did a great job though. I have pictures somewhere in this thread.

Got mine last week, great deal for the money. Went with a more neutral color combo to go with my many bright colored outfits:
v4xqLzul.jpg

HBF9Nasl.jpg

Everybody seem pretty happy with the quality of the EP stuff?

Everybody seem pretty happy with the quality of the EP stuff?
Definitely. Part of the reason I am so reluctant to switch putters is because of the possibility of having to retire my head cover if I switch to something that isn't a large mallet because that is what my cover is designed to fit. My head cover and score card holder match perfectly.

Back