Odyssey Tank Cruiser Putter - THP Preview

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THP has in-hand pictures of the new Odyssey Tank Cruiser Putter.

i-BPKrdNc-XL.jpg

i-L5jSwLr-XL.jpg

i-nVMDj88-XL.jpg

i-sZVJZdM-XL.jpg

i-q4XdpNk-XL.jpg

i-X4kBqHJ-XL.jpg

I like the silver color of it that's for sure

Adjustable head weights AND a super stroke? Yep, I want one.

That looks sharp. Do Want!

I fooled around with this the other day, my rep brought one by and left it for the day. I was able to put the 20 gram weights in the head and the 30 gram back weight and compare it against the 15 gram weights and the 15 gram back weight. I found that I preferred the 15's in the head and the 15 gram back weight, it was the perfect blend of feel and stability.

I need to roll this.

hmm interesting! I would like to mess with this and the different weight possibilities!

Wow, that putter has got a whole lot of things going for it. Sounds like it could be a real force for some people!

That is a great looking putter. Id love to try one out. Whats the long bit in the front of the weight case?

really interested in trying out the #1w and testing out different weights. Great looking putter.

Adjustable head weights AND a super stroke? Yep, I want one.

I need to roll this.

So bummed this did not show up to THP HQ a week earlier. I like my counter balanced putter but I think the weight is a bit off from where I would like it to be. The adjustability is a cool concept.

Wow. I love the look and adjustable weights. Need to roll this one soon.

Is that longer piece on the bottom left of the weight kit to put in the grip to customize that weight as well?

I like this a lot. First Odyssey putter to really catch my attention in a long time.

Really digging the looks on this one.

Is the super stroke grip on it a longer grip? Assuming yes.

This is atop my ponder list for sure, I think a #7 cruiser would be awesome to roll!

Seriously. I keep eying this.

Wow. That looks really nice. Definitely will have to give this a roll.

Just saw the 330 version. Yum.

Yeah this putter looks awesome. Really digging the adjustability and the SuperStroke standard, plus the 1W is just gorgeous. I'll have to check out the 330.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw some pic of these on tour very cool that they were able to get Super Stroke to make a grip with a place to adjust counter weight

There is nothing I don't like about this putter. Nice lines, adjustable weights...yes please

Would love to see this putter in person and give it a roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back