Robert Garrigus Signs With Greg Norman

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Greg Norman Collection, the golf-inspired sportswear company has announced today that professional golfer, Robert Garrigus has joined the company's tour staff. Garrigus will wear the brand's performance golf attire while competing on the PGA Tour.

"At the start of the 2013 season I wanted to wear a clothing line that matched my new attitude and performance. The Greg Norman line has an iconic logo and the styles, colors and fit were a perfect match for me and my game," said Garrigus. "I'm thrilled to be wearing the Greg Norman Collection and I look forward to bringing the Shark logo to the winner's circle very soon."

Robert joins fellow golf professionals John Senden, Fred Funk, Joe Ogilvie, Bud Cauley, Jim Herman, Tim Clark, Scott McCarron, Jerry Kelly and Cameron Percy who all currently wear the collection while competing professionally.

Swamp proof? Sorry.....couldn't resist!

Always a fan of Norman, the golfer but have not seen much of his clothing line around these parts. Will keep an eye out.

Swamp proof? Sorry.....couldn't resist!

Always a fan of Norman, the golfer but have not seen much of his clothing line around these parts. Will keep an eye out.
I had never really seen any, until last week at Macy's. With their sale they had running and a great price point from Greg Norman, I couldnt pass on the deal.

I posted a picture in the Clothing thread, and the Greg Norman shirts are on the left and the right.

Spoiler
8are9upu.jpg

Thanks for the reminder on that War, now I do recall that photo and liking the gear you picked up.

Curious to see how their bottoms stack up as well.

I have a pair of norman pants that are some of my favorites. I have seen some shirts this year that I really like. They are stepping their game up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

TJ Maxx always has Norman stuff. I really like it.

I had never really seen any, until last week at Macy's. With their sale they had running and a great price point from Greg Norman, I couldnt pass on the deal.

I posted a picture in the Clothing thread, and the Greg Norman shirts are on the left and the right.

Spoiler
8are9upu.jpg

Commented over there too but that is some awesome looking shirts

I had no idea so many guys on tour wore this collection

Commented over there too but that is some awesome looking shirts

I had no idea so many guys on tour wore this collection

Me neither. I never would have guessed that all those guys wear it.

• Admin
Interesting facts about the Greg Norman Collection brand.
It has virtually nothing to do with Greg Norman anymore.
It was acquired 4 years ago by two guys that own a company called Tharanco. The same company last year acquired Dunning Golf.

It was acquired 4 years ago by two guys that own a company called Tharanco. The same company last year acquired Dunning Golf.

Never a bad relationship to have.

The Norman brand has changed a lot over the past couple of years, not sure it has to do with the sale or what, but a lot trendier looking, compared to what it was anyways.

I have a pair of norman pants that are some of my favorites. I have seen some shirts this year that I really like. They are stepping their game up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I checked out some shorts, but didn't grab any, but they looked great.

The styles are much improved from weekday I have seen compared to years past.

I didn't know they had those at Macy's. I really like that Grey one.
How do they fit / feel compared to other shirts you've got?

Spoiler
8are9upu.jpg

I didn't know they had those at Macy's. I really like that Grey one.
How do they fit / feel compared to other shirts you've got?
They feel great, and the fit is on par with Nike/Adidas and the like. I actually bought Larges, and took them back for Mediums in these as the Larges were slightly baggier than I like.

They feel great, and the fit is on par with Nike/Adidas and the like. I actually bought Larges, and took them back for Mediums in these as the Larges were slightly baggier than I like.

That's awesome. I'll have to check them out.

I've been buying a few items of the Norman Collection at Costco as of late.
Great prices....but limited selection.

I've been buying a few items of the Norman Collection at Costco as of late.
Great prices....but limited selection.

Love costco. Just bought some nice golf shorts for 14. Have to agree though, generally limited on selection.

Bringing the Shark logo to the winner's circle!!!

More like the winner's SHARK cove!!!

Had no clue that their Tour staff was that big.

That is crazy...I guess they have to keep paying him royalties to use the name.

I actually own quite a few Greg Norman shirts. Believe it or not, I'm wearing a long sleeve GN polo at work right now.

Macy's typically has a good selection that gets turned over several times a year. They also have great prices. They have really come a long way with their styling.

Back