JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If there was ever someone that needed a pick me up, it is Lefte right now. We think we found the perfect thing to occupy his time since he cannot play right now.

You should have it soon Lefte. :present:

Props to the THP staff.

That's awesome THP. My prayers go out to you Lefte

Very thoughtful. Great call.

Plus a bunch.

we just want him to know we are thinking about him. Hopefully this gift will help keep him busy and positive during this tough time.

What is it? A Portable THP? lol

Get well soon Lefte.

• Admin
Package went out today. Should arrive shortly.

JB,GG and all,
Thanks I look forward to it,something to pass the time. Just finished my second 5 day chemo treatment and to be honest I am feeling better. Maybe even stronger enough by the weekend to hit a few wiffle balls in the backyard. I can't lose my swing completely, trying to keep my weight lost at a minimum but it's tough without an appetite at all. I do appreciate all the prayers and thoughts honestly I really do. I know I have a tough battle in front of me but I remain in good spirits praying that I can put this into remission for as long as possible. Hey if Lance Armstrong can do it why not me? I'm feeling stronger so I should be stopping by a little more often. I hope to return to work part time next week if I continue to feel stronger. Where before the phrase LiveStronge was something I paid attention to I didn't understand it now I am well versed in it's meaning! In short I plan and being a survior! I love the way my Oncolgist put it, he said it is his job to use all his skills to help me, it is my job to keep a positive outlook and do what it asked by my Doctors communicating at all times so they can make the adjustments needed and in the end it is God's job to heal me. Oh and by the by I don't look half bad bald sure makes clean up quick in the morning. LOL

Back