TomahawX Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a new tee company that asked us to review their products.

P1000188.jpg

P1000189.jpg

Does that make it go into hard ground easier? Because while we didn't have a problem with that THIS year because of all the rain we got, generally it's an issue from July-September.

• Admin
It seems to. I will know more when we speak to them in detail in 10 minutes.

I just looked at their website. Seems like the curved edge goes away from the direction you are hitting so when you hit it it will lean forward instead of, I guess, breaking in the ground. But the knife look of it still makes me think it might go in hard ground easier, even though I didn't see it mentioned on the website.

EDIT: Yes it does: http://www.tomahawx.com/OurStory.lasso

• Admin
Whether these things work any better than any other tee, time will tell I guess. But the breaking factor is the big deal to me. After a brief (very brief) conversation, it seems as though both will help. The tees will not break at all, and getting them into the ground will be easier.

Should be interesting, if the durability is there I would buy them. I have a heck of a time with breaking tees, not that I worry about it too much since wooden tees are so cheap.

Beat the crap out of them on the range JB.

• Admin
Hoping to tomorrow. We shall see. Interesting product though.

• Admin
Tomorrow morning.

The review will be up tomorrow. But in a brief preview for our forum readers, I can tell you that these things work and work well. Do they keep it longer and straighter? NO, but I dont believe any tees do. They DO NOT break and they go into ground easy.

Back